LIGHTSABER HOLSTER - Anyone else see the potential here?

Ridire Firean

Sr Member
Hey Gang, I was just looking through somebody's eBay page seeing what else I might pick up from them and came upon this...

61zvO0TV3SL._SL1500_.jpg

So, I started Googling and Amazoning and came across this...

71lU0wgpAAL._SL1000_.jpg

Might need a good ole Tandy belt buckle and leather belt, but they screw off of the nylon belt it's supplied with!

I really like the idea of a locking mechanism to prevent my GRAFLEX from finding the ground ever again!!!

Now, just how to get the little ball peg on a D-ring????

Hey parfaitelumiere! They're both 'camera hangers'. The plastic one is $6.99 - free shipping, and the double metal one is $32.00 - free shipping.

I started drawing up an idea for a locking saber hanger after I saw these, I need to get away from this computer and go sculpt a prototype!

I checked, and if I could gather up some ambition, I have just enough aluminum scrap to make myself one if the prototype works out.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey newmagrathea! YEAH! I was thinking the same thing about the Vader sabers!

So, basically a variation of the covertec system used for the prequel sabers.

I use this.
IMG_0703.JPG
Got from LOWES for just a couple bucks. Comes with a key-ring. Clip it to any belt, your saber clicks in securely, & you don't have to worry about 'em falling off while walking. I've hung a number of my MR sabers, my Romans ANH weathered Obi-Wan, & Roman GRAFLEX turned into Luke's ANH lightsabers. It's not screen accurate, but I'd rather have that than have me throwing up because a saber fell & hit the ground.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back