Doctor Strange - Wifi Password

RedJyve

Hey All.

This is my first post on the rpf, but have been doing prop making on and off for a couple of years in my garage. I just watched Doctor Strange for the second time and already so many ideas of things to make are coming to my head, but one of the things I want to get started with is the little piece of paper that Baron Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor) hands Doctor Strange when he first enter Shamballa with the wifi password on it. I was wondering if anyone knew witch font was used to make this slip of paper? I added a picture if some people haven't seen it.

Attachments

• gallery-1469463924-doctor-strange-shamballa.jpg
    gallery-1469463924-doctor-strange-shamballa.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 309
I think for this one it's gonna be hand written. You can see that the a's are not the same and even the l's are slightly different.
At the very least you might find a font with a matching base and add small bits by hand.
Once you perfect the lettering you can scan it and then print it as many times as you want.

I tried running it through some of the font identifier websites. No luck.

The Flourishes are inconsistent. The tops of the letters should have similar marks, and they don't.
The "M" hangs way low, and if this was a font, other letters would do the same. The "H" for instance.

This is not an existing font. (as far as I can tell)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back