Help with a Black series soundboard wiring!!!

Dave Vader

Guys

Anyone with good electronic skills or experience with MR/Hasbro boards, I need some guidance!!

Right, I have a new Black series Kylo saber and a soundboard from a used one. My plan is to leave the new electronics alone and run a much louder sound of the ue board but through a mini 2.5w amp. This will be done using a switch in tandem with the original so the sound is in synch.

Here is the pic of the BS soundboard and the mini amp.

The mini amp can run up to 5v so I'm thinking 3.7v will do the trick, but I have no idea where the cables go so I can amplify the sound. I have some 25mm 3w bass speakers on the way. The amp is mono.

So I will mod the casing to fit the extra board but want to be sure on getting the cables in the right places

Thanks for your support

Attachments

• IMG_1771.JPG
    IMG_1771.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_1770.JPG
    IMG_1770.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 268
Heh, I bought that amp too and also don't know how it should be wired to bypass of work with the on board amp. The board is a bit weird with how it handles pad designation at least to a novice like me. I ended up scraping the idea after I decided to build the saber from scratch but would like to know if you successfully implement the amp.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back