The most accurate Goldeneye Mine ever!

Rcdude10tc32

Hey all, first post, first prop build ever. I just did a write up on imgur of my entire build process. I believe I have the most accurate Goldeneye Mine ever!

http://imgur.com/a/fFtIT

Rs72bHH.jpg

Hope you enjoy it.

Great work!!! You put a lot of time and effort into that, and it certainly shows in the end.

Now to build one with a motion sensor in it to build a Proximity Mine from the N64 game...

I'm having difficulty finding an accurate joystick to build my replica from. It may be my flawed search but I doubt it, is the item that this prop originated from extremely rare? Can anyone point me in the direction of a proper one? I would really appreciate it and I will pay you back if you're into patches, I'm planning on sort of making some Golden Eye related ones.

I love this thread, by the way. Incredible electronics work. I wish I were able to do such things. :)

Hey Man,

Thank you! This joystick is getting rarer but they are still out there. And cheap! They go by a couple names:

Saitek x7-34
mx230
pc commander plus
pc commander

I just did an eBay search using the top 2 names and found both. Keep in mind they look a little different paint wise than the one in my build but they should be the same mold. One was like .99 cents and bidding.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back