Blade Runner 2049, old and new blasters!

%5BURL=http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/Aldringham/media/IMG_1326_zpscmcnmasy.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w460/Aldringham/IMG_1326_zpscmcnmasy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

Portable VK would be pretty sweet.

Lulz, did you actually try to link photobucket ?

IMG_1161.jpgIMG_1193.jpgIMG_1195.jpgIMG_1202.jpgIMG_1206.jpgThis may not be the right place to put these, but I was at the premiere tonight and took some photoIMG_1176.jpg

Well if it's in the Kidrobot booth then my guess it will be a vinyl silver origami unicorn, but a K Blaster would be awesome. A portable V.K. just doesn't seem like a NECA type thing.
The key phrase is "...very important prop replica..." so it would have to be something so prominent from the new movie (or old) that would warrant this surprise.

It's at the kidrobot booth, but it's a neca product. Neca isn't showing up so they're arranging for KR to sell it.
Neca has done replica props in the past but the quality wasn't great on those past items.

Well if it's in the Kidrobot booth then my guess it will be a vinyl silver origami unicorn, but a K Blaster would be awesome. A portable V.K. just doesn't seem like a NECA type thing.
The key phrase is "...very important prop replica..." so it would have to be something so prominent from the new movie (or old) that would warrant this surprise.

Was wondering why Neca wasn't listed as a NYCC exhibitor. I'll be there Saturday. Curious what they consider a "very important prop".

Did anyone see the Balderunner 2049 Steel box pre-order images that floated around yesterday? I saw some images on Facebook but now that I go back and look, I can't seem to find it. It was a boxed set and it came with a blaster... for $199.00. :eek

KramStaar , I thought I might have seen you discussing it on Facebook? If it was you, do you have a link to the pre-order? I would love more details on that blaster, especially if is cheap plastic or if it is metal. What a price!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
BladeRunner_Coffret_Pack3D.jpg
BLADE RUNNER 2049 DIRECTOR'S CUT FNAC STEELBOOK BLU-RAY 4K + BLU-RAY + UV + BLASTER "Visuel provisoire"

Gun grip looks hollow. Seems to be a French thing?

Did anyone see the Balderunner 2049 Steel box pre-order images that floated around yesterday? I saw some images on Facebook but now that I go back and look, I can't seem to find it. It was a boxed set and it came with a blaster... for $199.00. :eek

@KramStaar , I thought I might have seen you discussing it on Facebook? If it was you, do you have a link to the pre-order? I would love more details on that blaster, especially if is cheap plastic or if it is metal. What a price!!!!

Sorry mate, it wasn't me. Someone posted it and asked Shinji Tomenosuke if the blaster was one of theirs and he said definitely not.
I can't recall who posted it unfortunately.

This is a brilliant movie IMO and I can't wait to see the new batch of props that folk here will invent.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back