Limited Run HUGE DISCOUNT -Superman Dawn Of Justice Emblem Shield + Trim

Re: Superman Dawn Of Justice Emblem Shield + Trim

I love this! Such amazing craftsmanship! Does anyone know if this is still available to purchase and what the cost is, I am building a supe justice league at the moment. thanks

great work but let me show you another way to achieve that look it is candy paint, it is a transparent paint you first paint it high silver metallic, then evenly spray it with the candy paint, it is a vinyl paint that i had mixed specially with flex and then a light clear coat all vinyl paint and looks lile this, this is the MOS emblem received_1746230698744841.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

received_1745203375514240.jpeg

Guys, I have two set available for immediate sale, One has been unpainted so could be a new JUSTICE LEAGUE, silver version if needed. both in medium size. Can be posted out next week. Cheers

Both of them at discounted price of $375

guys, i have two set available for immediate sale, one has been unpainted so could be a new justice league, silver version if needed. Both in medium size. Can be posted out next week. Cheers

both of them at discounted price of $375

Spoiler alert to Justice League (Just read it, if you have seen the Movie!):

Superman is not Silver...

..So it would be a Fan Version :).

After Month of waiting i finally received it ;)
I have to say the communication wasn't very easy - But silkscreener impressed me, with a big thank you for a long waiting time.
The result is very nice and i realy love the emblem!

Hi Superbat,

sorry for the wait and hope you make a awesome costume now! For the record, I felt it was fair that i reimbursed Superbat with a full trim set free of charge. Silk

Hey all, I have finally gotten around to taken some pictures of the latest shield i have been working on since last year. It is very accurate and especially compared to the previous version.. The paint is now also more Metallic vs Pearl and the TWO - tone effect of the Red part has been perfected. Enjoy... and if you interest please contact me via my email at -

silkscreener2014@gmail.com

for quickest response.

Justice%20League%20MOS%20shield_m_zps8onkgzss.jpg

View attachment 990997

View attachment 990998

View attachment 990996

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back