Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Yes, we can tweak colors to suit your preference, no problem. We also offer this jacket in "new" and "predistressed" finishes.

That's the biggest delay at the moment. I keep going back and forth with our leather and materials supplier trying to get the right balance of light and dark between the suede and side panels.
Would it be possible to get a picture or a few of the predistressed option?

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

Would it be possible to get a picture or a few of the predistressed option?

I don't have any shots of this model that we distressed, but here's one done by a customer (though we wouldn't normally add the blood stains):

32307905_217910792136479_6485868798460035072_n.jpg

Here are a couple of different style of cotton jackets with our own predistressing:

extra-image-1613.jpg

extra-image-912.jpg

There’s no red tones in the UGG side panels, it’s kind of a mushroom brown. Those photos from Terminus make it look almost purple due to lighting/filters but that is misleading and where White Sheep went wrong with their version. The pictures on the train tracks in ‘A’ are more accurate. The photos in this thread show pretty much exactly what it looks like in reality:

http://www.filmjackets.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6195849

That's the biggest delay at the moment. I keep going back and forth with our leather and materials supplier trying to get the right balance of light and dark between the suede and side panels.

I agree that it does look like that, but when you take a picture with flash there's still a hint of red in the color of the suede and the stitching and the ribbed fabric. I suspect that the colors used in this jacket are basically just one color, darkbrown with a slight reddish undertone, but that the different synthetic materials reflect light differently in different lighting conditions making it look more like red, grey, mushroom and making it look standing out more from the brown suede.
Also remember that the suede on the jackets used in the series are distressed/greased up and therefore may look much darker and more close to black in certain areas than the original undistressed jacket does, making the contrast even starker.

I just came across the chest pocket I removed from my Ugg, if it would help I can send that to you so you will at least be able to get the suede 100% accurate

I hope that chest pocket leftover comes along with the stitch thread? That way Indy can get the suede and the stitch thread correct. On top of that it's also a good indication of the color used for the ribbed fabric. :)

I was trying to do the same and I tried to get the chest pockets from two people who also altered their jackets, but no luck. I hope you will be able to send it to Indy!

Oh nice. Id order it in this dark look. Haha.
I'm on your website now, looking at both jackets you have so far for (Rick Grimes)
Distressed, the Denim jacket would look absolutely beautiful even to wear at work in the winter.
But im not sure about the sizing i don't want it too long under my waist or too short its like im wearing a tube top. xD
The Suede one looks like it'd be baggy as crap on me tho. I'm 5'6 and usually can only find jackets in my size in the BOYS section. , so im probably shorter than half the people on here. Lol and i like the arms that are snug but not too tight.

But im not sure about the sizing...

All of our jackets are completely made-to-measure, so we'll tailor it to fit your size and shape, regardless of your height, weight, etc. Send us an e-mail to discuss how to do the measurements, if you need some extra help.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back