Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Messages
    65
    Oct 12, 2017, 7:26 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #476

    tkerr152 said: View Post
    I like thr look of it already like said a few minir details althou it might just be the picture itself or the brightness but the suede leather looks a bit too red or is it just me? I think more brown or darker would suit more
    I see what you mean. It's really hard to determine the right color by using just pictures as lighting conditions (sunny day, rainy day, midday, morning, using flash or no flash, etc.) can make colors look different from one moment to another. You may be right.
  2. Member Since
    Sep 2017
    Messages
    1
    Oct 14, 2017, 4:12 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #477

    Just my 2 cents about the prototype shown in the picture that hasn't been mentioned yet it looks like that cross stich or zigzag area has been placed on the collar and looking at the measurements picture plus my own ugg jacket it's actually more under the collar on the top of the back panel
  3. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    77
    4 Weeks Ago  Oct 16, 2017, 5:00 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #478

    Like Mike said: View Post
    I agree with everything said by Razor and accidental.
    Definitely very narrow on the back with big curves outward at the top. Needs to be no stitching across the lycra at the bottom.

    In terms of materials and colours of materials, what does everyone think?
    Ribbed lycra fabric looks pretty good? Not so easy to tell completely based on the pic, in terms of quality of the materials/and in terms of how tough/flexible they are etc.

    Overall for the first one though looking good, based on the first pic.
    Hey I just got back from being out of town, yeah it's a bit hard to tell from the photo but I think you guys pretty much covered it with the shape and length and etc. This is hard to describe, but the ribbed lycra seems to have less stitching whereas the OEM lycra is a lot more fine (I believe Indy mentioned that it's just a placeholder until they get the finer lycra) That's all I can think of at the moment
  4. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Messages
    65
    4 Weeks Ago  Oct 17, 2017, 9:48 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #479

    tkerr152 said: View Post
    I like thr look of it already like said a few minir details althou it might just be the picture itself or the brightness but the suede leather looks a bit too red or is it just me? I think more brown or darker would suit more
    I tend to agree that the color of the suede should be a little darker (more black brown). However the reddish undertone is correct.

    B3041 said: View Post
    Just my 2 cents about the prototype shown in the picture that hasn't been mentioned yet it looks like that cross stich or zigzag area has been placed on the collar and looking at the measurements picture plus my own ugg jacket it's actually more under the collar on the top of the back panel
    You mean that the bottom of the collar isn't straight but runs in a curve that cuts into the back of the jacket? If so, then you're right, the collar curves 1 cm into the jacket at the back.

    nladyman said: View Post
    Hey I just got back from being out of town, yeah it's a bit hard to tell from the photo but I think you guys pretty much covered it with the shape and length and etc. This is hard to describe, but the ribbed lycra seems to have less stitching whereas the OEM lycra is a lot more fine (I believe Indy mentioned that it's just a placeholder until they get the finer lycra) That's all I can think of at the moment
    You mean that the lycra should have a tighter weave/more whales per cm/inch. I measure 8 whales per cm on the original UGG. Indeed hard to tell exactly watching the photo.
  5. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    77
    4 Weeks Ago  Oct 20, 2017, 4:02 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #480

    Razor1986 said: View Post
    I tend to agree that the color of the suede should be a little darker (more black brown). However the reddish undertone is correct.

    You mean that the lycra should have a tighter weave/more whales per cm/inch. I measure 8 whales per cm on the original UGG. Indeed hard to tell exactly watching the photo.
    Pretty much yeah, but even then Indy posted a while back that this lycra is just a placeholder while he's looking for a tighter weave so really it seems like just the back shape, collar, and color are the only things for now. Just curious, you did mention before about owning the jacket (not sure which sizes you have) do you still own it? Earlier I brought up sending in an actual Ugg jacket so Indy can have a proper model to work with, but so far we've had a couple people "volunteer" to do so but they haven't been on here since July :/

    I know you mentioned the difficulty of it with the costs and risk, but you've been consistently combing through this thread and helping us with details/measurements and overall you've contributed a GREAT amount into this project and if possible, sending in the jacket would be the best way to get an exact copy of the jacket down to the stitching. As I said before I don't know the exact details of the cost and timing, but Indy did mention earlier about convenience as well:

    Indy Magnoli said: View Post
    We've actually done this before with a few high end pieces including a $1200 leather jacket and a $900 shirt. Shipping back and forth, depending on the items value, is usually done via tracked courier. As for the time involved, it's really up to the person lending the jacket. We could technically photograph, measure and study the item in one day and return immediately if necessary, but the longer we hold on to it, the better we can match fabric samples, color, even details of the initial prototype, etc.
    Not to mention he's a trusted seller and a veteran member of the RPF for over 15 years if it helps with credentials :P Like I said just an idea that could give us a good push, and Indy's easier to get in contact with as opposed to Suzahdi \_(ツ)_/
  6. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Messages
    65
    4 Weeks Ago  Oct 21, 2017, 3:06 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #481

    nladyman said: View Post
    Pretty much yeah, but even then Indy posted a while back that this lycra is just a placeholder while he's looking for a tighter weave so really it seems like just the back shape, collar, and color are the only things for now. Just curious, you did mention before about owning the jacket (not sure which sizes you have) do you still own it? Earlier I brought up sending in an actual Ugg jacket so Indy can have a proper model to work with, but so far we've had a couple people "volunteer" to do so but they haven't been on here since July :/

    I know you mentioned the difficulty of it with the costs and risk, but you've been consistently combing through this thread and helping us with details/measurements and overall you've contributed a GREAT amount into this project and if possible, sending in the jacket would be the best way to get an exact copy of the jacket down to the stitching. As I said before I don't know the exact details of the cost and timing, but Indy did mention earlier about convenience as well:



    Not to mention he's a trusted seller and a veteran member of the RPF for over 15 years if it helps with credentials :P Like I said just an idea that could give us a good push, and Indy's easier to get in contact with as opposed to Suzahdi \_(ツ)_/
    Thanks nladyman. Indy certainly isn't the problem, it's the location on the globe that he's living on. I just have bad experience with things like this and I simply don't want to risk my UGG jacket over it.

    I've pretty much documented everything to ensure that the model of the jacket with details and measurements are correct. Thing is that the measurements I provided are of standard ready-made fit sizes (L and XL), whereas Indy only offers them made-to-measure. This approach can affect the model and details of the entire jacket depending on the custom measurements that people provide him with (and depending on how closely people actually follow the information on details and measurements of the jacket).

    What's left to be tackled are the exact colors of the materials. I had a plan, but it didn't quite work out. It's not impossible, it's just a bit of a hassle.
  7. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    77
    4 Weeks Ago  Oct 21, 2017, 9:52 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #482

    Razor1986 said: View Post
    Thanks nladyman. Indy certainly isn't the problem, it's the location on the globe that he's living on. I just have bad experience with things like this and I simply don't want to risk my UGG jacket over it.

    I've pretty much documented everything to ensure that the model of the jacket with details and measurements are correct. Thing is that the measurements I provided are of standard ready-made fit sizes (L and XL), whereas Indy only offers them made-to-measure. This approach can affect the model and details of the entire jacket depending on the custom measurements that people provide him with (and depending on how closely people actually follow the information on details and measurements of the jacket).

    What's left to be tackled are the exact colors of the materials. I had a plan, but it didn't quite work out. It's not impossible, it's just a bit of a hassle.
    Toitally understandable man, those jackets have incredible value!

    As for the measurements opposed to the made to measure orders, I actually own an Abercrombie Jacket that fits me so nicely and it pretty much matches the silhouette of the Ugg jacket with the funnel neck and all so I might try to take exact measurements from my jacket to have an exact fit

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1xxl.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	767967
  8. Member Since
    Oct 2017
    Messages
    2
    3 Weeks Ago  Oct 26, 2017, 12:57 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #483

    Hey guys I have to admit I didnt read the whole thread because you are so freaking crazy and you putted so much effort into analysing the jacket.
    So basically I just would like to know : where do you recommend to buy the jacket to get an accurate replica ?have to say i'm not an so huge maniac as you 😂, so much that even if the underarm fabric is absent it's not a problem. One of you, likemike if i'm right posted theses pictures https://m.imgur.com/a/2uLuN and this one jacket looked pretty good . Also, does the jacket is comfortable to wear ?
    P-S : excuse my poor english I'm from France
    Last edited by Shaman; 3 Weeks Ago at 1:14 PM.
  9. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    147
    3 Weeks Ago  Oct 27, 2017, 12:14 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #484

    Shaman said: View Post
    Hey guys I have to admit I didnt read the whole thread because you are so freaking crazy and you putted so much effort into analysing the jacket.
    So basically I just would like to know : where do you recommend to buy the jacket to get an accurate replica ?have to say i'm not an so huge maniac as you , so much that even if the underarm fabric is absent it's not a problem. One of you, likemike if i'm right posted theses pictures https://m.imgur.com/a/2uLuN and this one jacket looked pretty good . Also, does the jacket is comfortable to wear ?
    P-S : excuse my poor english I'm from France
    Hi Shaman, the jacket in the pictures was bought from Whitesheepleather on ebay.
    I would not recommend this one as the suede is very tough, the stitching is a bit messy here and there, and the lining inside is pretty thin, low quality and just ****. It is also not very comfortable to wear due to the low quality of the suede and the design of the jacket.

    I would recommend waiting for Indy Magnoli to complete his version of the jacket as this will be very high quality based on all of his other jackets and the the fact that he is also listening to all of our requests on here.

    If you don't want to wait, I would then suggest to buy the jacket from Suzahdi on ebay, as far as I know, this would be the next best choice in terms of quality and accuracy.
    Suzahdi took advice from a lot of us on this forum to get the jacket more and more accurate, and so this would be your next best option.
  10. Switters's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    From
    Upstate NY/Atlanta, GA
    Messages
    8
    3 Weeks Ago  Oct 28, 2017, 12:36 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #485

    nladyman said: View Post
    Pretty much yeah, but even then Indy posted a while back that this lycra is just a placeholder while he's looking for a tighter weave so really it seems like just the back shape, collar, and color are the only things for now. Just curious, you did mention before about owning the jacket (not sure which sizes you have) do you still own it? Earlier I brought up sending in an actual Ugg jacket so Indy can have a proper model to work with, but so far we've had a couple people "volunteer" to do so but they haven't been on here since July :/

    I know you mentioned the difficulty of it with the costs and risk, but you've been consistently combing through this thread and helping us with details/measurements and overall you've contributed a GREAT amount into this project and if possible, sending in the jacket would be the best way to get an exact copy of the jacket down to the stitching. As I said before I don't know the exact details of the cost and timing, but Indy did mention earlier about convenience as well:



    Not to mention he's a trusted seller and a veteran member of the RPF for over 15 years if it helps with credentials :P Like I said just an idea that could give us a good push, and Indy's easier to get in contact with as opposed to Suzahdi \_(ツ)_/
    I personally wouldn't send a jacket to Indy to have it replicated unless you happen to be local and last I checked he was in Oz. And frankly I stopped ordering from him years ago. I had two jackets made to order from him, and the first one was fine but the second was a total clusterf*ck. The transactions were a couple of years apart, and I expected smooth sailing based on how quickly he turned around the first not just in the production but in shipping it out as well. Second one I ordered from him he estimated a 60 day turnaround and it stretched almost a year. It was pulling teeth to get him to respond with updates and he flat out ignored my requests for the tracking info and the shipping cost almost as much as the jacket as I'm the type that will pay extra for shipping that's both expedited and trackable. Upon finally receiving it I found out why he'd withheld the tracking info. He didn't even make the jacket, he outsourced it to someone in India and that's why he wouldn't give me a tracking number. I don't remember the exact numbers but I paid close to $100 for the shipping and when I priced out how much it actually cost for them to ship it from India it was the cheapest service available and had cost them around $20. When I reverse tracked it, it showed it had been shipped from India around 45 days before I actually received it and that whole time he gave assurances that he was waiting on materials.

    That was the last time I ordered from him. As rare and as valuable as these UGG jackets are I wouldn't trust him to not use the cheapest service available to ship it back to you in which case you might not ever see it again and good luck trying to get a replacement.
  11. RPFing since 2002 RPF Premium Member Indy Magnoli's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2002
    From
    Middle Earth, NZ
    Messages
    4,532
    2 Weeks Ago  Oct 29, 2017, 4:20 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #486

    We never "withhold" shipping information. Sometime our courier agent is slow to get us the tracking number, but we always include it in the shipping note in the order on our site whenever we can. Shipping costs about $60 for most jackets, not $20, via international courier which takes a week or less. We also don't charge for shipping. As for the time delay, most orders take 2-3 months, if it takes longer than this it's either because it's a new style we're developing or some other issue with the material sourcing. Since I don't know your real name based on your user name, I can't comment on your specific case. In the least I'm sure most guys on the RPF know that regardless of any issues that occur, we always try to do right by our customers.
  12. Member Since
    Oct 2017
    Messages
    2
    2 Weeks Ago  Oct 31, 2017, 6:18 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #487

    Like Mike said: View Post
    Hi Shaman, the jacket in the pictures was bought from Whitesheepleather on ebay.
    I would not recommend this one as the suede is very tough, the stitching is a bit messy here and there, and the lining inside is pretty thin, low quality and just ****. It is also not very comfortable to wear due to the low quality of the suede and the design of the jacket.

    I would recommend waiting for Indy Magnoli to complete his version of the jacket as this will be very high quality based on all of his other jackets and the the fact that he is also listening to all of our requests on here.

    If you don't want to wait, I would then suggest to buy the jacket from Suzahdi on ebay, as far as I know, this would be the next best choice in terms of quality and accuracy.
    Suzahdi took advice from a lot of us on this forum to get the jacket more and more accurate, and so this would be your next best option.
    I really think Indy magnoli's jacket is gonna be awesome but it's pretty sure it's gonna be alot more expensive than suzahdi's one and since the quality will be at the rendez-vous it's totally fine but I think I wont be able to afford it, so i'll have to go with the suzahdi one instead 🙂
  13. Camturner26's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    16
    6 Days Ago  Nov 13, 2017, 4:33 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #488

    Hi guys, new to this thread and have been keeping up to date with all the updates, I was also concerned with sending my UGG over to Indy, it's just too much of a risk to take with something that can't be replaced.

    Just thought I'd throw this into the air, the UGG used two slightly different shades of plaid style lining inside the jacket,


    You can see here that the backing is slightly lighter than the sides. I don't know if this is common knowledge, just thought I'd share it.


    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
  14. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    77
    5 Days Ago  Nov 13, 2017, 12:33 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #489

    Camturner26 said: View Post
    Hi guys, new to this thread and have been keeping up to date with all the updates, I was also concerned with sending my UGG over to Indy, it's just too much of a risk to take with something that can't be replaced.

    Just thought I'd throw this into the air, the UGG used two slightly different shades of plaid style lining inside the jacket,
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fc9d0950ed.jpg

    You can see here that the backing is slightly lighter than the sides. I don't know if this is common knowledge, just thought I'd share it.


    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Did not notice the coloring, however it might be from previous wear if preowned; also I'm super jealous you got to snag the jacket it must've been pricey!

    Also I checked out your screen accurate thread and it's looking great so far! I saw you mentioned you have a medium and it fits perfectly, what's your build if you don't mind me asking (height, weight, athletic or skinny, etc.)? I was trying to see which size would fit me perfectly; for reference I'm around 5'11, athletic thin and weighing around 165. Also if possible maybe post some pics of you wearing it to see how exactly it fits (front view, back, side, zipped/unzipped)
  15. Camturner26's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    16
    5 Days Ago  Nov 13, 2017, 12:44 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #490

    nladyman said: View Post
    Did not notice the coloring, however it might be from previous wear if preowned; also I'm super jealous you got to snag the jacket it must've been pricey!

    Also I checked out your screen accurate thread and it's looking great so far! I saw you mentioned you have a medium and it fits perfectly, what's your build if you don't mind me asking (height, weight, athletic or skinny, etc.)? I was trying to see which size would fit me perfectly; for reference I'm around 5'11, athletic thin and weighing around 165. Also if possible maybe post some pics of you wearing it to see how exactly it fits (front view, back, side, zipped/unzipped)
    Hi, thanks for having a look, I got the jacket off another member outatime1978, who sold it on eBay a few months ago, I'm a medium build, 6ft, 38" chest and weigh around 158. I'd says you'd also be a medium, when I wear it, which is very limited, I've got a lot of wiggle room, even when zipped up, the suede sits off my chest.

    As for the wear of the jacket, it was in unworn condition when the previous owner got it, and I don't think he wore it, so I'll definitely ask.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
  16. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    77
    5 Days Ago  Nov 13, 2017, 1:42 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #491

    Camturner26 said: View Post
    Hi, thanks for having a look, I got the jacket off another member outatime1978, who sold it on eBay a few months ago, I'm a medium build, 6ft, 38" chest and weigh around 158. I'd says you'd also be a medium, when I wear it, which is very limited, I've got a lot of wiggle room, even when zipped up, the suede sits off my chest.
    Awesome so that should fit me perfectly I combed through the thread and it turns out we never really got any detailed measurements for a size medium, if you ever get some time soon would you be able to take some detailed measurements coupled with some pictures similar to these?





    I remember we sent these to Suzahdi when we were working with them before but based on their latest pictures the jackets still look boxy/square and less form fitting/anatomically fit similar to the real jacket (it seems like it may be difficult to use those exact measurements but I figured it'd help). I'm hoping whenever Indy Magnoli has his prototype complete and all correct I can send him the medium measurements for the most accurate fit to the real jacket; also it looks a lot more comfy than a loose box fit jacket. If you could take some measurements for the front and back whenever you get a chance I would appreciate it so much
  17. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    Messages
    109
    5 Days Ago  Nov 13, 2017, 2:19 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #492

    I think a lot more people would appreciate it tbh
  18. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    77
    5 Days Ago  Nov 13, 2017, 6:08 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #493

    Just A Dead Man said: View Post
    I think a lot more people would appreciate it tbh
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most of the people here would probably fit best in a medium OEM measured Ugg jacket \_(ツ)_/
  19. Camturner26's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    16
    5 Days Ago  Nov 13, 2017, 10:07 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #494

    nladyman said: View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most of the people here would probably fit best in a medium OEM measured Ugg jacket \_(ツ)_/
    I think your right about that, the measurements are not your usual medium so a large could get into one no worries, this is just a quick thing I made up, I made it on my phone, so it's not as intricate as the other one.


    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
  20. Camturner26's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    16
    5 Days Ago  Nov 13, 2017, 10:35 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #495



    The "straight" seam line running across the back of the jacket is curved in this picture, it's not the jacket, just the mannequin.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
  21. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Messages
    65
    5 Days Ago  Nov 14, 2017, 2:34 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #496

    Camturner26 said: View Post
    Hi guys, new to this thread and have been keeping up to date with all the updates, I was also concerned with sending my UGG over to Indy, it's just too much of a risk to take with something that can't be replaced.

    Just thought I'd throw this into the air, the UGG used two slightly different shades of plaid style lining inside the jacket,
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fc9d0950ed.jpg

    You can see here that the backing is slightly lighter than the sides. I don't know if this is common knowledge, just thought I'd share it.


    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Hmm weird. I just checked in good lighting and I can confirm that my two UGG Belfast jackets DON'T have different shades of lining material. Apparently there's some discoloration of a part of the fabric used in your jacket. Doesn't have to be the fault of previous owners. These products are still man-made products.

    Camturner26 said: View Post
    I think your right about that, the measurements are not your usual medium so a large could get into one no worries, this is just a quick thing I made up, I made it on my phone, so it's not as intricate as the other one.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...59efeac029.jpg

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Camturner26 said: View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...11d239ab5e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2511105f3d.jpg

    The "straight" seam line running across the back of the jacket is curved in this picture, it's not the jacket, just the mannequin.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Are you perhaps willing to provide the same measurements (preferably in cm because: more accurate) in the documents that I provided for L and XL (pasted over the measurements of the L and XL)?
  22. Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Messages
    77
    4 Days Ago  Nov 14, 2017, 4:25 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #497

    Razor1986 said: View Post
    Are you perhaps willing to provide the same measurements (preferably in cm because: more accurate) in the documents that I provided for L and XL (pasted over the measurements of the L and XL)?
    Actually that sounds like a good idea! By any chance do you have a blank version of the templates? You could have each measurement part of the jacket correspond to a letter and @Camturner26 can take the measurements (in CM) for the corresponding letters and send them to you. (ex, A - Curve height, B - Horizontal seam to bottom hem, etc.) Pretty much like the pictures I linked above, only now they have designated labels to make it easier for measurement notation. If possible we should probably have for front view, side view, and back view so we have detailed measurements

    Also @Indy Magnoli in regards to rush orders, whenever the jacket is finalized and we're good to order, is our order is pretty much prioritized and sent out within the month/two? Initially I was worried because I'll be moving out for University soon but I figure we probably won't be finished for quite a bit and I was a bit hesitant if I place an order and then change addresses
  23. RPFing since 2002 RPF Premium Member Indy Magnoli's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2002
    From
    Middle Earth, NZ
    Messages
    4,532
    4 Days Ago  Nov 14, 2017, 4:56 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #498

    @nladyman Yes, the wait will be 1-2 months once we enter production based on the final approved prototype.
  24. Camturner26's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    16
    4 Days Ago  Nov 15, 2017, 2:38 AM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #499

    nladyman said: View Post
    Actually that sounds like a good idea! By any chance do you have a blank version of the templates? You could have each measurement part of the jacket correspond to a letter and @Camturner26 can take the measurements (in CM) for the corresponding letters and send them to you. (ex, A - Curve height, B - Horizontal seam to bottom hem, etc.) Pretty much like the pictures I linked above, only now they have designated labels to make it easier for measurement notation. If possible we should probably have for front view, side view, and back view so we have detailed measurements

    Also @Indy Magnoli in regards to rush orders, whenever the jacket is finalized and we're good to order, is our order is pretty much prioritized and sent out within the month/two? Initially I was worried because I'll be moving out for University soon but I figure we probably won't be finished for quite a bit and I was a bit hesitant if I place an order and then change addresses
    That's a great idea, if I had the blank version of that table, I'd be happy to fill in the blanks on the medium.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
  25. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Messages
    65
    1 Day Ago  Nov 17, 2017, 5:31 PM - Re: Walking Dead Rick Jacket #500

    Camturner26 said: View Post
    That's a great idea, if I had the blank version of that table, I'd be happy to fill in the blanks on the medium.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    There's no need for a blank version. I'll just upload the documents and measurements that I have and you can put your own measurements on top of them:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2) DETAILED MEASUREMENTS FRONT 2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	774055Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2) DETAILED MEASUREMENTS FRONT.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	774056Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1) GENERAL MEASUREMENTS.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	774054Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3) DETAILED MEASUREMENTS BACK.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	774057Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4) RIBBED FABRIC SIDE PANELS MEASUREMENTS.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	774058Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6) SLEEVES.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	774059Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7) COLLAR.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	774060

    - - - Updated - - -

    And here's the last batch:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8) LINING 1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	774061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8) LINING 2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.30 MB 
ID:	774062Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9) WAIST POCKETS.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	774063Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10) INSIDE POCKET.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	774064Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11) ZIPPERS & SNAP BUTTONS.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	774065

Similar Threads

  1. Walking Dead Rick Grimes Season 4
    ZotoSpidey, Replica Costumes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Mar 8, 2016, 12:17 PM
  2. The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes, SHIRTS
    glassfox, Replica Costumes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2016, 2:58 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2015, 12:36 PM
  4. Rick Grimes Season 2/3 Walking Dead Jacket
    FunkyMustard, Replica Costumes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jun 16, 2013, 3:32 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2010, 3:44 PM