Rundowns Kylo ren foam pepekura helmet

Rcampen

Hey guys, Downloaded the V2 Kylo ren helmet from Papercraft plaza and printed it all out but it doesnt seem like all the pieces are there? and when i zoom out on the pepekura viewer i see a load of unused pieces a few of which seem to be included in the finished model?
kylo.png
Am i just being dumb here? this is my first FOAM pep so i may just be missing the obvious here....

Last edited:
My guess would be that since helmet itself is asymmetric the face parts (nose and cheeks) are different, as for the rest (dome, forehead etc.) are the same on the left as on the right side you should use the same template only mirrored. Not much sense cutting templates that are the same when you can just invert the ones you have.

My guess would be that since helmet itself is asymmetric the face parts (nose and cheeks) are different, as for the rest (dome, forehead etc.) are the same on the left as on the right side you should use the same template only mirrored. Not much sense cutting templates that are the same when you can just invert the ones you have.
Thats what i was figuring i just wanted a second opinion, thanks man

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back