NEW Blade Runner "Tyrell" Shirt by Magnoli Clothiers: FINISHED!

Re: NEW Blade Runner "Tyrell" Shirt by Magnoli Clothiers WIP : Help Needed

Been a few months just wondering if any progress was made?

Terrific!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!

Yesssssssss, very excited about this!!! I was just going through my archived emails, found an exchange from 2011 with me pestering you about this shirt! :lol Girlfriend and myself decided we were going to cosplay Deckard and Pris for the new movie premier later this year, decided to check the forum hoping to find news like this! Absolutely, definitely in on this. Can't wait for more updates!

EDIT: Also, if you all can manage to keep this shirt at $125, I will be pleasantly surprised. Fantastic price for such a complex (and custom tailored) shirt. :thumbsup

i know i'm probably coming off as impatient (just really excited) but have there been any updates regarding this shirt? i emailed the site about a month ago with sizing / measurement questions regarding the deckard trench coat, mentioned the new shirt, and was told they would be available "in the next 2 - 3 weeks." any info would be most appreciated! :)

We finished the initial prototype, but I wasn't happy with the color contrast between the "red" and "green" parts of the shirt. I'm having it remade with different colors to improve accuracy. I'll post photos of the final prototype as soon as it's ready...

Excellent, can't wait to see the final product, I'm sure we're all going to b blown away! Thanks for the update!

Yeah, thanks for the update! Can't wait to see the prototype!

Finished and ready to order! http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/tyrell-shirt-shirts-p-738.html

extra-image-1952.jpg

extra-image-1953.jpg

extra-image-1954.jpg

Nice job!

The red looks a tad light to me though. To it seems like it should be closer to the red shade in the chest tape color.

Last edited:

That "dusty pink" was the color I liked best... everything else seemed just too bright/rich of a red tone. Regardless, these are entirely made-to-order, so the top and bottom parts can be customized (though the color range is limited)... the printed banding is not customizable though.

The tape seems good to me. Be great if I can get something closer to that red, but I'll PM about that.

This is unbelievable. I literally JUST ordered a mannequin for the cave and THIS MAQNIFICENT SHIRT will be the first thing I order after it's arrival.... Thank you, thank you, thank you for making this available!!!!!

absolutely blown away, i can't believe deckard's second shirt is now available to purchase! fantastic work, thanks for putting so much work into this and for keeping up updated throughout the process! i'll definitely be placing an order for mine very soon!

figured i'd share this with everyone, after discussing color options with Magnoli, it seems the current picks are already the most accurate of those available. he emailed me his color sample chart and suggested a few alternatives, but in the end i decided to just go with the options that were used for the prototype. while there are some "darker" colors available, the base tones of these options seemed off to me.

shirt.jpg

super excited for this shirt to arrive!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back