The Conjuring 2 (Post-release)

Vivek

Master Member
The Conjuring 2 - Official Teaser Trailer [HD] - YouTube

"The supernatural thriller brings to the screen another real case from the files of renowned demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren. Reprising their roles, Oscar nominee Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson star as Lorraine and Ed Warren, who, in one of their most terrifying paranormal investigations, travel to north London to help a single mother raising four children alone in a house plagued by malicious spirits. The Conjuring 2 in theaters June 10, 2016. "

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this on the weekend with my girlfriend who really wanted to see it, I found it predictable and a bit boring, nothing scary about it.

Thought it was good...

Rolled my eyes at the overly-used London Calling (The Clash) when cutting to the establishing shots of merry old England.

Interesting to read up on the original case. Most of what I found on line (various YouTube vids of past docs) make ZERO mention of Ed and Lorraine Warren, and rather focus heavily on Maurice Grosse and Guy Lyon Playfair. Also far heavier focus on the possibility of the girls faking it. Perhaps unkind to say, but Janey Hodgson - by appearances - was (and is) an odd human being...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back