New Season 10 X-files wallets

sctcarts

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wanted to show off my newest replicas - I've been making the "classic" X-Files wallet replicas for a while now, so I decided it was time to add the new "season 10" wallets to my collection, based on the one shot we've seen in the previews.

The card art was scratch built, based on card art I had previously created for my Supernatural replicas. The badges are cast from a metal one, and the wallets are hand made based on patterns from my screen used Season 3 "classic" wallet.

new xfiles wallets.jpgSCULLY 2015.jpgMULDER 2015.jpg

Thank you for sharing. They look great. I hope you will also make the hanging IDs for Season 10.
I would like to ask you the dimensions of the wallet, when it is open and flat on a table. I purchased last year one of your wallets, I have to say it is really well-made. However it seems to me the space between the photo ID and the gold-painted badge is a little too wide. So I would like to know the exact dimensions of this one to compare with mine. Also, the gold badge here looks different from the previous wallets. Is is slightly updated or just my idea?

The overall wallet dimensions are the same, but the badge is completely different on the new wallet sets ( Season 11)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back