Interrogation Room (Dark Knight)

jclinton

We finally finished building this beast today. There are a few last minute weathering touchups needed, but that's about it. I had to build the lamp from scratch because I couldn't find a close enough replica. This display breaks down into 4 foot sections for transport.

Attachments

• IMG_2095.jpg
    IMG_2095.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 769
  • IMG_2096.jpg
    IMG_2096.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2099.jpg
    IMG_2099.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2101.jpg
    IMG_2101.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2102.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2107.jpg
    IMG_2107.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2110.jpg
    IMG_2110.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2112.jpg
    IMG_2112.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 141
Looks great Clinton. Cant wait to see it with a Dark knight with him. If you need one let me know and I love to come over a do a shoot. hahah. Looking great bro.

Thad

0_0

I don't know if I can find words to describe how impressed I am at the skill and scale of this thing. That is a thing of beauty, jclinton. Oh, and I got through 3 photos before I realized the Joker was not a human model. Absolutely gorgeous work.

Looks great Clinton. Cant wait to see it with a Dark knight with him. If you need one let me know and I love to come over a do a shoot. hahah. Looking great bro.

Thad

We finally finished building this beast today. There are a few last minute weathering touchups needed, but that's about it. I had to build the lamp from scratch because I couldn't find a close enough replica. This display breaks down into 4 foot sections for transport.

0_0

I don't know if I can find words to describe how impressed I am at the skill and scale of this thing. That is a thing of beauty, jclinton. Oh, and I got through 3 photos before I realized the Joker was not a human model. Absolutely gorgeous work.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. We put a lot of work into this. We had it up at the RI Comic Con. It was received well. Beverly Crusher (Next Generation-Star Trek) came over and wanted some pics in our displays so that wa pretty cool. I'll have to put a couple pics on here. Dave (Indy) was Batman at the show. We brought the Batpod and was right next to John's Tumbler. I was unable to go, but I'll be there for the next show.

The whole set looks really nice. Can I ask what table/chair you used? Or were they modded too? Thanks.

Hi, I worked on this project with jclinton. The table was something that was found on craig's list and had to be modified. The chairs were purchased and are the same make and style that were used in the movie.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back