Mr. Robot

juno

Sr Member
I did the patch from his jacket.
attachment.php

Run is here:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=247148

$_57 (7).jpg
The jacket is am Eastern Uniform work jacket similar to this: https://www.etsy.com/no-en/listing/235043151/vintage-cotton-eastern-uniform-brown

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 2,245
so that seller on ebay is just reselling the universal overall jacket, they cancelled my order since they didnt have an XS and they wanted to charge me 30.00 more to ship to ak, which is outrageous imo. So I found this jacket which is a tad lighter in photos but has the black removable liner in it so after I get it taken in to a 40 chest Ill probably just run the coat in a quick brown dye bath to darken the color to my liking but at least its already weathered lol.
jacket.png

first jacket came in aswell the awesome patch from juno, I ordered the universal jacket too
the color turned out more dark then the pics so Im happy with it. Now to get it taken in and also get a new liner done up in red.
IMG_4603.jpg
IMG_4604.jpg

I'm not sure if this is beyond resurrection at this point, but I'm a bit late to the game and I've been trying to find a good Mr Robot jacket.
The one on the website (http://www.universaloverall.com/hip-length-jacket) seems to be the favourite at the minute, but I've looked at the sizing - I'm a 40" chest, but the smallest is a 43". I could live with that, but the sleeves are then way too short. If I got a medium, which I usually am, then the sleeves would be the right length but a 48" chest?!
Seems ridiculous to me? Anyone with any experience of the item able to comment?

Any good references for the plaid shirts? I've founds many similar, but no exact matches. He wears a variety in the show, including a cardigan at some point, but I'm having trouble finding the best matches.

Also looking for exact or close shoes/boots. Not many screenshots showing much detail, so I guess getting something even remotely close will be good enough.

EDIT: Best reference pic I found looks like Doc Martens, but hard to tell. I ended up finding some Sketchers work boots that look really close and were less than half the price of the closest Martens match (and because I've heard the Martens quality has gone way down since they moved production to China.)

MrRobotReference.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I live in AUS and the uniform website wont ship here :/
Where else can I get this jacket. I noticed there are 2 sellers on ebay.. One at $109 USD and the other at $78 USD shipped.

Unfortunately I live in AUS and the uniform website wont ship here :/
Where else can I get this jacket. I noticed there are 2 sellers on ebay.. One at $109 USD and the other at $78 USD shipped.

Get a third party distributor to send it to you?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back