Kylo Ren Voice Changer HELMET (not mask)

Yup, good call- http://www.calendars.com/Star-Wars/...66/?categoryId=cat2420031&seoCatId=cat2420031

Also, 25% off with coupon code RMNSEP25

Total comes to $81.18 shipped (got mine pre-ordered!)

I posted this on rebelscum as well and it was brought to my attention that you can save a decent amount of cash on a Black Series Tie Fighter pre-order as well. Just in case anyone is interested- use the coupon code. Personally, I ended up pulling the trigger on that one too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely an interesting find, not sure it is big enough though. Think I will have to wait and see. Might be some great reference material though.

I hope this is a 501st approvable helmet . I know that's asking a lot but I can dream . So I'm guessing you would need to take out the plastic visior and add black pantyhose mesh . ? So it looks screen accurate.

hope thats not a voice activation button on the top there
000_xpr1JRF.jpg.size-600_maxheight-600_square-true.jpg

My take is that this one will have the electronics of the voice changer mask and it will be a better made version the same size as the rubies(big) full helmet

...or my son will have an awesome stocking filler this xmas...

Don't know if you're still having issues but i was using Chrome and it would not let me add to cart, so I switched over to IE (yeah...) and it worked just fine.

That's weird- I used Chrome and had no problems. I'm glad you got it sorted in the end and I hope Dr. Talyn did too. Hopefully it'll be a nice helmet, and at the very least a lot of fun for us kids!

I emailed a Hasbro executive I know this morning with some questions regarding this helmet. He said it will fit an adult (there's an adjustable strap on the inside) and Hasbro does have plans for more Star Wars replicas down the line.

Just pre-ordered the helmet with the coupon code. Thanks for the link!

Looking forward to getting this in hand and comparing it to Rocketeer's version I also have on pre order.

And hopefully some day, Anovos will have it up for pre-order for a 2017 release.:lol

From what I've heard, most online retailers have pulled it due to filling their pre-order allotment. Those that have pre-ordered it will get it shipped once they get the shipment themselves, others will have to wait until another batch comes along in a couple of months time, I suppose.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back