Han Solo Vest Pattern Project

Definitely working on it guys! They're actually pretty simple. I just gotta find the time. I just want o adjust a few things and then they should be good to go by the force awakens.

Also my sewing skills have improved to the point that I feel comfortable le offering completed vests through my etsy page. That way there is also some real accountability to payment/delivery and all that good stuff.

But of course the patterns will be free up here!
... still waiting for those patterns... ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Amazing job.

I am starting an ANH vest pattern. Could you ask me a few questions?

• The base shape for the vest is rectangular (B) or hexagonal (A)?
View attachment 628511

• What fabric do you think is more screen accurate? Heavy cotton?

(Of course) I'd be interested in the patterns If you would be so kind to share them. Thanks.

B.

Definitely A. I used an 8oz cotton twill. I went with one that looked like it had a blue base instead of a brown.

Hate to try and revive an old thread, but if these patterns ever do become available, I'd be eternally grateful! Amazing work on this project.

I'm finally yielding to the desire for some Han Solo stuff that I've had for years and I'm quite tempted to have a go at the vest.

Thanks for sharing all this.

RG.

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

Great research and project! I really hope that pattern can be released someday, as I’d love to take a crack at this, even though my sewing skills aren’t great. :)

I have a decent library of reference photos I’d be happy to share with the OP, as well, if it would help...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back