Mork from Mork & Mindy

Yeah! That one looks pretty nice! Where did you end up finding it? Also what shirt are you going with?

I found it on a Japanese website (serves to talk a minimum a few languages xD)

Untitssled_1.jpg
Urrntitled_1.jpg

Too bad the colours are reversed, but it looks good, I might try to cover the inside with a green nylon material, or maybe find another jacket and combine them together x)

I actually don't know for the shirt, which one do you rather like? I like the stripey one, but I don't know x)

I don't think you would really need to do anything to that vest, I think it looks pretty incredible. I like the striped shirt myself. I found a shirt I liked enough and I plan to quilt the shoulders and put patches on the elbows. How were you planning on making the other badges?

Thanks, well I am really into details haha, so if the inside is green, I should make it green too :p

I am not sure for the other badge, I might ask a friend of mine for them, not sure if I'll be skilled enough for the details (I work better on computers :p)

Haha, you're probably a lot better at sewing and detail work than I am. As for the badges, my good friend is pretty decent at sculpting clay. What do you think would be the best medium for making the badges? Clay, foam, something else completely?

I take that back
They are climbing shoes, but the fires came out too late.
And they are not quite right on heel and toes
The shoes in this pic are correct
Front row,second from the left ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413340153.181328.jpg
However, I can't tell what brand they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it's been 2 hours I am looking for it, couldn't find any brand that would match it perfectly :/ I think the colours are blue and orange too... Maybe I could just look for something similar ^^"

zzzzzzz.jpg

Do you know which brand could be the other pair he has? The red and blue ones?

He doesn't wear them that often, but if it could be easier to find, that could be an option too xD

image.jpg

I think the second pair of shoes might be Diadora (thanks Jordan for helping me out), however I can't seem to find any similar "converse" style for this brand... But the logo seems to be fairly close to it.

Untitled_1_Recovered.jpg

diadora.jpg

It could also be the brand POWER:

Screen-shot-2011-10-20-at-8.16.07-PM.png

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back