NC/SC Prop Party Interest?

OldKen asked me about this awhile back... and I'd be game for coming over. Oh and I've got a whole mess of stuff I could bring (Starship Troopers, Riddick, Boba, etc, etc)

Interested....still say we should do one at the beach. :cool

I'll probably never get that togther though. How far away are you from Myrtle?

- Rylo

Interested....still say we should do one at the beach. :cool

I'll probably never get that togther though. How far away are you from Myrtle?

- Rylo

The beaches at wilmington are about 9999999999999999% nicer than myrtle! :cool

I dont think Rick is going to be able to do it, last time I spoke with him over the phone he was saying he had something special he was working on for it, and didnt look like it was going to work out...

Ill let him explain... Im still hopin, id really like to meet all you guys, and learn some tricks of the trade!

Cmon Rick!

Must not be going to the same beaches...
But, hey. Be true to your school and all that; I get it.

The beaches at wilmington are about 9999999999999999% nicer than myrtle! :cool

I dont think Rick is going to be able to do it, last time I spoke with him over the phone he was saying he had something special he was working on for it, and didnt look like it was going to work out...

Ill let him explain... Im still hopin, id really like to meet all you guys, and learn some tricks of the trade!

Cmon Rick!

Must not be going to the same beaches...
But, hey. Be true to your school and all that; I get it.

True to my school? :confused

Im not from there, Ive been there once and Ive been to Myrtle about 10 times.

Myrtle is an over populated tourest hotspot. Much like dollywood and pigeon forge where I live, If you like it I dont mean to knock your preference.

My appologies to Rylo as I didnt know thats where he was from.

Either way Rick lives in Willmington and I do love the beaches there.

Last edited:
I'm in Richmond, VA and could probably make the event depending on the day.

Now, I would love Myrtle Beach. Great town. And don't let the fact that my brother-in-law owns a condo there make you think I'm biased. Just because that would give me a free place to stay.:lol

Let me know when you're in town!

I'm in Richmond, VA and could probably make the event depending on the day.

Now, I would love Myrtle Beach. Great town. And don't let the fact that my brother-in-law owns a condo there make you think I'm biased. Just because that would give me a free place to stay.:lol

Sure thing Rylo. Even if the prop party doesn't come together I may try and get down there with my family sometime this year. We've been wanting to check out my brother-in-law's condo for quite some time. If we do I'll drop you a note.

Nice...Which beach is the condo close to? North Myrtle, Myrtle, Surfside, Murrells, Pawley's...there are miles of different beaches in the area. Just curious.

Sure thing Rylo. Even if the prop party doesn't come together I may try and get down there with my family sometime this year. We've been wanting to check out my brother-in-law's condo for quite some time. If we do I'll drop you a note.

I might even be able to make it -- I have a friend who just moved to Charlotte, but they decided to keep their house in Wilmington too (one block from the beach -- yowza!)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back