Tom Clancy's The Division (original character build)

Can you sew a bit? Either hand sew or a machine, it doesn't really matter. If you can, follow the pattern at http://www.saltwater-kids.com/2008/10/retro-duffel-bag-tutorial.html but scale down your two circles to no more than 5 to 6 inches - mine are 7 and are just too large. Ignore the bits about attaching zippers, you can just sew the top closed instead.

You will also need to change the width of the fabric to match your new circumference (the example uses 8). To do that d = c/pi where d is your new diameter and you end up solving for C. IE. your diameter is 5 giving you the equation 5 = c/3.14 which gives you a new width of 15.7 (if my math is right). The length - just shrink down to the width of your sling bag, you don't need to do any math for that.

To make the hazard symbol on the bag, depending on your fabric, you have a couple of choices.

1. Sharpie the image onto the fabric.
2. Iron/glue on fabric cut in the shape.
3. Sew on fabric cut in the shape.

To make the hazardous sign you have the same three choices. When I made mine, I used black bias tape, yellow paint pen and a stencil and glued it where the zipper would go.

I also used cardboard circles on the ends and stuffed it with pillow stuffing.

The straps I got from REI as they have replacement backpack straps which is what you need.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Img_1199.jpg

Last edited:
Who here can get us a better accurate looking climbing tool for 3D printing? Here's is the one from the art book for The Division. Would like to have a much better looking one, this has 2 diffrent sides to with the up and down buttons on it. Also the the open area for which the rope travels thru.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the sticky bomb gun as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeker mine and pouch.

DUDE! Are these pics from the art book? VERY excellent reference photos!

I'm actually working on my Dark Zone Bag. Unfortunately, i didn't found tutotials to create a such prop. Does anyone has tips which can help me ?

I wanted to make mine out of fabric that looked more authentic and interesting. I used PVC coated fabric, like a dry bag or white water raft is made of. It's really easy to work with, because all you have to do is use PVC cement to glue it together. I put a large cardboard shipping tube inside, about 1" smaller in diameter than the PVC cloth tube, to give it some permanent shape but still let the bag move around and wrinkle realistically. I cut out the biohazard symbol and cemented that on too.

I got my vinyl coated fabric and cement here: http://www.seattlefabrics.com/vinyl.html

Just a heads up, guys: currently working on a Hunter for the Survival DLC drop later this year. ;)

tc-the-division-survival-rogue-agent.jpg

I'll put up a new thread soon and link it here in case anyone's interested.

Who here can get us a better accurate looking climbing tool for 3D printing? Here's is the one from the art book for The Division. Would like to have a much better looking one, this has 2 diffrent sides to with the up and down buttons on it. Also the the open area for which the rope travels thru.

Are these from the artbook that came with the collector's edition game, or the other artbook they sell on Amazon separately?

Wow ! Thanks so much for your help, Wulfkat !

I have some other requests:
- I don't really know how can i create my shoulder beacon. I heard you can use a 3D-Printer, but i don't own a such device. I found a tutorial online to make it from EVA Foam (link here: ), but it doesn't look great. Can we made it from cardboard or something like this ?
- How can I create a good and cheap agent watch ? The first model in this topic is great, but the battery isn't accessible.
- Is there a scanner prop tutorial out there ? (link here: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jtdW0yNKFE4/maxresdefault.jpg) -> The round thing

Wow ! Thanks so much for your help, Wulfkat !

I have some other requests:
- I don't really know how can i create my shoulder beacon. I heard you can use a 3D-Printer, but i don't own a such device. I found a tutorial online to make it from EVA Foam (link here: ), but it doesn't look great. Can we made it from cardboard or something like this ?
- How can I create a good and cheap agent watch ? The first model in this topic is great, but the battery isn't accessible.
- Is there a scanner prop tutorial out there ? (link here: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jtdW0yNKFE4/maxresdefault.jpg) -> The round thing

I don't have a 3D printer, but there are a handful of services out there to connect you with someone who does. I used 3Dhubs.com and I like the way that site works. Just google "3D printing" and you should get some results. You can find a link in this thread to a 3D model I made awhile back that is pretty good. Actually, you just reminded me that I still haven't finished the 2.0 model I've been working on and off... But anyway, thats what I would do for the ISAC brick (shoulder beacon).

- I don't really know how can i create my shoulder beacon. I heard you can use a 3D-Printer, but i don't own a such device.
This has been discussed a few times, if you read through the whole thread for more tips.

The files for my beacon are free online, and there are a number of places you can pay to have it printed. Thingiverse now even lets you order straight from them (but keep in mind that has nothing to do with me, so you're dealing with a 3rd party). http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1411233

There's more info over in my thread, too: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=255154

I made mine out of wood - I dont have the build of it posted yet (work has been murder plus the Division Test Server has eaten my life) but I will post the build by the end of the weekend. If you have a jig saw, a drill, a dremal, and a sander, it's pretty easy (haha) to make.

My agent watch - I just got one from Amazon and called it good.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NPWZKDW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you mean the pulse? I made that as well. That one was pvc pipe, 2 pieces of wood screwed in, and metal wire to simulate the antenna parts. I will also be posting a build of that by the end of the weekend.

Pic of the pulse on the pack...

divBack.jpg

I made mine out of wood - I dont have the build of it posted yet (work has been murder plus the Division Test Server has eaten my life) but I will post the build by the end of the weekend. If you have a jig saw, a drill, a dremal, and a sander, it's pretty easy (haha) to make.

My agent watch - I just got one from Amazon and called it good.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NPWZKDW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you mean the pulse? I made that as well. That one was pvc pipe, 2 pieces of wood screwed in, and metal wire to simulate the antenna parts. I will also be posting a build of that by the end of the weekend.

What did you paint the wood with? Is the ISAC brick also made of wood? It looks pretty good in the light!

What did you paint the wood with? Is the ISAC brick also made of wood? It looks pretty good in the light!

The wood on the pulse was just flat grey spray paint.

The ISAC is made of wood and was painted metallic silver (spray paint) and then I plasti dipped it to make it look like computer parts. Cut through the plasti dip in a couple of places where the wood was messed up to make it look more battle worn.

And Thanks!

Thanks for your advices ! I just found on ebay a nice and soft body armour right here. Is it relevant to wear it ?

Moreover, I don't know what kind of pouches i need for my backpack. There is a quite huge variety of pouches, so can you help me please ?

Last edited:
Thanks for your advices ! I just found on ebay a nice and soft body armour right here. Is it relevant to wear it ?

Moreover, I don't know what kind of pouches i need for my backpack. There is a quite huge variety of pouches, so can you help me please ?
It isn't a requirement to have, but it could add to the look of an LMB if that's the direction you're going in. As to pouches for your bag a guideline I used was a medical, miscellaneous and tactical pouche. Hopefully this helps.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I went with grenade pouches for mine (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00865NYX6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) that I put plastic grey balls in to simulate the seeker mines. Those were the only pouches I used but you can also look at magazine pouches, med kit pouches, water bottle pouch (if your sling pack doesnt have one built in), etc.

As for the body armor, I'd say go for it if you can stand the weight and the heat. My con was in Atlanta over Labor Day so I wasn't about to wear armor. It may be possible, also, to take the plates out to ditch the weight.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back