Star Wars Anthology (Boba Fett Origin)

Re: Star Wars Anthology Film (Dir: Josh Trank)

Wow, that's a lot of hyperbole for a guy who makes stupid movies. It's not like he's curing cancer or is Elon Musk.
Just because some person on a website or something says something, it doesn't always mean it's fact...

Often there is some truth (even if it is a small piece of truth blow out of proportion) behind it all and sometimes it's the old telephone/operator game. Nothing is true until it's confirmed (see: Star Wars spoiler thread).

Wow that a huge delay. Wasn't this coming out in 2016? I thought it was one regular SW movie with anthology movies on the off years?

Unless it takes a good while to find a replacement, I wouldn't think his departure would affect things that drastically.

Maybe the Mods can retitle this thread "2nd SW Anthology Film" now that tRank is out..

I'm curious what the origin story will be as we already have an established origin story in accepted canon.

I'm curious what the origin story will be as we already have an established origin story in accepted canon.

Well... We do and we don't. We know where he came from and what he was up to when he was ~9-11 years old, but after that we have nothing in the canon until the Original Trilogy. We haven't yet seen how he gets the armor and becomes the most-feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

--Jonah

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Boba Fett Origin)

Is this actually confirmed or just another rumor? A Boba Fett film could be cool but it'll depend greatly on how it's handled. I would like a quasi-spaghetti western style, personally. As for it being an origin film, maybe it just demonstrates his journey to becoming a badass bounty hunter or perhaps there will be some retconning involved (unlikely).

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Boba Fett Origin)

It isn't. Jango's helmet was blown up by a thermal detonator in the Clone Wars. And the armor is completely different. Tem Morrison was 5'7", and Jeremy Bulloch was 6'1" at their respective times of filming. That's leaving out the different cut of all the armor. The knees are different, the groin armor is different, plus Boba's has the wraparound "kidney" plate that bolts to it at the sides. Boba's collar and back armor overlap and bolt together along the tops of the shoulders, while Jango's are gapped by the same spacing as the rest of the armor... Et cetera.

--Jonah

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back