Point in the right direction

RoberTrauma

Feel free to move this wherever it needs to be. Figured I'd see what happened.
I am trying to locate a schematic for the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Peacekeeper rifle. Starting a project and I need a place to start. Any help would be appreciated
Figure I'll attach a photo I Peacekeeper_Icon_BOII.png found while perusing the interwebs just because I can

Don't no were you would find a schematic. maybe It's been ripped and unfolded somewhere. but I don't know much about that stuff. If your trying to build the gun. why not just find a suitable base gun and start from there.

$T2eC16V,!wsE9suw)qc5BSCDyeJybw~~60_57.JPG

After spending a lot of time researching I have decided its not based on anything. As far as I can tell its a 5.56 cal but that's. Just working on scaling at the moment!

The receiver looks close to an AR15/M4 base. The stock looks like a modified buffer tube type retractable stock. The magazine will likely cause problems, as most AR15 style magazines are angled. The front rail looks custom made, and the foregrip closely resembles an AFG (Angled Fore Grip). The flash hider looks like a "tank" style, though I could be wrong. It looks like there's a rail mounted flashlight on the other side.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually i take that back. The receiver and the gun overallis closer to a Masada.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back