"Space Cowboys" A2 jackets?

p51

Sr Member
Older%u00252Bmen%u00252B-%u00252Bcasual%u00252B-%u00252BSpace%u00252BCowboys%u00252B-%u00252B01.png
Does anyone know the current locations for any of the A2 jackets worn in 'Space Cowboys,' the ones with the Team Daedelus logo on the backs?
I'm looking to re-create one and the screen caps just don't cut it...

Last edited:
Anyone?
Maybe the actors kept them when filming was done (I know I would have if I'd been in the movie)?

I know Eastwood kept one of his. He has a large closet full of props and wardrobe that is behind one of his assistants at his office in LA. I saw a video years ago of him going through it and you could see it on one of the racks. I am sure they had a few made for each actor...usual practice on a film. Good luck on your search.

Its a shame your search was pretty fruitless, p51. That was a cool jacket. The flightsuits are pretty much a dead end too, unfortunately. Worn together, they would've looked pretty sharp.

5 years later, and I still don't have a good image of how they were painted on the back. The rest were issued USAF patches, though.

Just saw this thread good luck on still hunting down the art. I was watching the movie last night love it. Be great to own a jacket with the art. All I have ran into is just the flightsuit mission. It was sold on worthpoint.

Such a shame that nobody makes the mission patches, as several companies love making replica sci-fi patches...

I think I can help;
Here is a photo of my crew jacket, which is similar to the cast's screen jackets. (Lapel pins I added)
Edit: I looked at a better image of the cast's jackets and this crew jacket in not very close.

CrewJacket60.jpg

daedaluspatch61.jpg
Jacket Lable.jpg

And here is the artwork for the mission patch that's on the spacesuits.
daedaluslogo.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back