Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

Finally got Six Shooter to add to my gang, this one is from Puppet Master X.
5175553_orig.jpg

I have never seen this movie. Maybe I need to check it out.

If you haven't seen any of the series, I suggest checking out Puppet Master 1 and 3. Puppet Master X was decent but campy, more of a 7 out of 10 from a fan of the series, but I love the puppets from that movie. That and the puppets from the original movies never seem to show up for sale lol.

I havent seen Puppet Master for years, remembering seeing it when I was a kid....many moons ago now!

Here are some more costumes I acquired recently. These are from Tears of the Sun, and are Doc, Atkins, Silk, Slo and Waters:

P1050350.JPGP1050353.JPGP1050359.JPGP1050362.JPGP1050367.JPGP1050372.JPGP1050375.JPGP1050380.JPGP1050382.JPGP1050388.JPG

Color me VERY jealous! Really liked that movie and LOVE the gear!

I havent seen Puppet Master for years, remembering seeing it when I was a kid....many moons ago now!

Here are some more costumes I acquired recently. These are from Tears of the Sun, and are Doc, Atkins, Silk, Slo and Waters:

View attachment 327782View attachment 327783View attachment 327784View attachment 327785View attachment 327786View attachment 327787View attachment 327788View attachment 327789View attachment 327790View attachment 327791

I showed this in the very first post, but wanted to show how we ultimately displayed this piece. Since we had an AMAZING photo of Ben Foster holding our gun in nearly a perfect profile position, we had the photo printed as a poster and the screen used gun mounted over the photo of the same gun. We particularly love how the prop "breaks" the frame and comes out of the photo. Pretty happy with this one. (Sorry for the reflections on the poster)

lone-survivor-axe-mk-12-special-purpose-rifle-display.jpg

Thanks. We really weren't sure if it would actually look good until we had it done. I was really worried that it would just be one of those things that SEEMED like a good idea but in reality, fell flat. But I have to say, sitting here in the room, it looks good.

I've never seen these up for offer anywhere but I managed to pick one up in LA at the weekend . It's a screen used gold bar from the 2003 remake of The italian Job with Mark Wahlberg. The bar is approximately 10" long and made up of a copper resin compound with a gold plated outer skin. Feels very real and looks far better up close so I've put together a custom graphic display base to show case it.

Darren

IMG_6386.JPG

That is cool. The Balinese dancing girl if I recall.

My latest original prop is currently on the back of the FedEx truck awaiting delivery :D

Spot on :thumbsup

It's from Troy, when Achilles storms the Trojan beach-head with the Myrmidons. It's almost 8 feet long and has a retractable spearhead that collapses and slides back inside the spear shaft each time a Trojan was 'dispatched'

Spear3_zps4c7f9a06.jpg

Spear4_zps08bd52cd.jpg

Spear2_zps1674d344.jpg

Spear1_zps47b8f2d6.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back