Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

I got a screenused soldier mask from Surrogates.

14463053_1199017660158455_8983134995739595453_n.jpg

This darker toned guy right here.

14468704_1199017656825122_3597720578871115422_o.jpg

Last edited:
I stopped collecting movie props awhile ago...But once in a blue moon, an item or so will come up that i cant resist.

Magnificent 7 Josh Farraday played by Chris Pratt screen used Hero Metal Knife

This is the only hero knife that was sold to the public...

411ed647-8d88-4b3f-9aab-1284cbbe7241_zpsmw4gshdx.jpg

Major Spoiler Alert: I Dont recommend reading the next title if you havent seen the film

Magnificent 7 Josh Farraday played by Chris Pratt Final Battle / Death Costume.

This was 1 of 2 costumes used by Pratt in the final scenes. While charging by horse to take out the Gatling Gun, he was shot several times. Inside the vest, you can see where they attached the blood packets. Luckily, Pratt left one of his ear plugs inside the jacket along with bits and pieces of grass haha.

Also, his underoos and undershirt came with the costume haha

farradayfinalbattle_zps0wzrztk8.jpg

This is a screen used stunt blaster from Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.
BekaStuntL.jpgBekaStuntR.jpg

This blaster was carried by Lisa Ryder as Beka Valentine. The stunt blaster is made of rubber with amber colored clear resin grips. As you can see from the pictures it show evidence of a lot of used during production.
The prop also came with a holster and belt that were used during the 1st season of the show.
BekaHolster2.jpg

All three items came from a charity auction that Lisa Ryder held several years ago, but I just recently obtained them from another collector.

Terry

This is a screen used stunt blaster from Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.
View attachment 725525View attachment 725526

This blaster was carried by Lisa Ryder as Beka Valentine. The stunt blaster is made of rubber with amber colored clear resin grips. As you can see from the pictures it show evidence of a lot of used during production.
The prop also came with a holster and belt that were used during the 1st season of the show.
View attachment 725527

All three items came from a charity auction that Lisa Ryder held several years ago, but I just recently obtained them from another collector.

Terry

So they used a Blade Runner Blaster as the base gun for the hero prop? A lot of BR Blaster bits in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they used a Blade Runner Blaster as the base gun for the hero prop? A lot of BR Blaster bits in there.

Tmax,
Yeah, the guy who designed the prop for the show was told to use the BR blaster as a base and he took it and ran with it.
Here is a picture of the Hero prop in its initial form. It is still missing a few parts in this picture, like the barrel and power "cap" but you can really see the BR influence in the pic.
BekaHeroparts.jpg
The maker of the Beka prop also designed and made the hero prop guns used by Harper and Tyr as well.
Nice guy. In fact he is a member of the board, or at least he was at one time. I had been communicating with him about the Harper blaster over the past several months (I am trying to build a reproduction of it using all found parts) but then he suddenly stopped communicating with me without notice. Guess I must have bothered him too much. :(

Terry

Here is my latest costume acqusition.

Admiral1.jpgAdmiral2.jpgAdmiral3.jpgAdmiral4.jpg
Original Earth Alliance Admiral's uniform worn in various episodes of Babylon 5. The last actress to wear the costume was CeCe Tsou. She wore it during production of the Babylon 5 space simulator computer game "Into the Fire" in 1998. She appeared in the game as Vice Admiral Montoyez. Unfortunately, the game was cancelled in 1999 and never released.
This particular costume is unique as it still has the shoulder rank epaulets. 99% of all the Babylon 5 costumes that have been sold since the series wrapped production were missing the epaulets when they were sold. It also has several rank insignia still attached to the epaulets. The costume also included the original jacket Earth Alliance belt buckle and original Command section patch.
Displayed with an original Earth Alliance badge and Admiral's stat bar (the stat bar is actually the Medical stat bar worn by Richard Biggs as General Stephen Franklin in the final episode of the series "Sleeping in the Light.")

Terry

Admiral1.jpg

Admiral2.jpg

Admiral3.jpg

Admiral4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Monocycle from Men In Black III

d50b111be063adea1e92bdab024f3458.jpg

Spent some time going through the behind-the-scenes footage and have confirmed this as the bike Will Smith uses. Note: the big round hoop tire that went right over the actor was CGI.

54a0e2627c0cff1fbf3a7edd830e1a0c.jpg

The go-cart base was still covered in oil (for filming it had an engine), so I cleaned it up and repainted...

4d3af2aea7ba3bd00c86097e14688524.jpg

d668a70c66f95ffc29466acd294e0b2e.jpg

1c622ee706ea784524ae539f8d461902.jpg

Will continue to tidy her up, get the lights working, etc.

Just arrived today!
A banknote from the batman movie "The Dark Knight"

One of the banknotes that the joker (Heath Ledger) lights on fire

18337379_10211374700396164_250640092_n.jpg

Monocycle from Men In Black III

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170501/d50b111be063adea1e92bdab024f3458.jpg

Spent some time going through the behind-the-scenes footage and have confirmed this as the bike Will Smith uses. Note: the big round hoop tire that went right over the actor was CGI.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170501/54a0e2627c0cff1fbf3a7edd830e1a0c.jpg

The go-cart base was still covered in oil (for filming it had an engine), so I cleaned it up and repainted...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170501/4d3af2aea7ba3bd00c86097e14688524.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170501/d668a70c66f95ffc29466acd294e0b2e.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170501/1c622ee706ea784524ae539f8d461902.jpg

Will continue to tidy her up, get the lights working, etc.

Wow, very cool! where did you pick that up from?

Wow, very cool! where did you pick that up from?

Yeah it's pretty neat. Got it from a guy here in New Zealand who bought it from a prop house in the US then shipped it over. Super stoked to have it.

Got some Spider-Man 2 production pieces. Giant blueprint for Doc Ock's pier, an aluminum mold for ring finger webbing, and an unused stutn eye lense with airbrushed shadow and outline.

The blueprints has quite a few stains and even what appears to be some dried insulation foam in a few places, so I'm fairly confident it was on set as it was being built.

DDBObDkXoAEcSBx.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back