“Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles – Escape from the Jedi Temple” May 4 DisneyXD

Edwardowan

Sr Member
“Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles – Escape from the Jedi Temple” due to air on May 4th on DisneyXD 7pm eastern

There is also some ‪‎StarWarsRebels‬ footage cut into the trailer from a previously released trailer so it's very possible we could see further Rebels related content during May 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: “Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles – Escape from the Jedi Temple” May 4 DisneyX

Oh dear lord, not another LEGO thing. I'll record this and forward through the show for the look at Rebels.

Re: “Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles – Escape from the Jedi Temple” May 4 DisneyX

:facepalm Star Wars has become a little too "jokey" with the Lego thing, I hope they are at least taking the movie seriously.

My son loves the Lego stuff. It has it's place and I'm happy for it. Same as the Batman and Marvel Lego. It takes nothing away from the seriousness of the films.

Ben

:facepalm Star Wars has become a little too "jokey" with the Lego thing, I hope they are at least taking the movie seriously.

Why do you think they pulled Star Wars Detours?

Looks like a cross between one of their Lego specials and that Detours show that never made it to air.

Why do you think they pulled Star Wars Detours?
:lol never heard of detours (thankfully), Robot Chicken SW was enough, even the Family Guy stuff gets old.

Lego Star Wars was the gateway drug for my girls. They are now three years old and can identify most of the characters and quote the movie as it plays.

My son loves the Lego stuff. It has it's place and I'm happy for it. Same as the Batman and Marvel Lego. It takes nothing away from the seriousness of the films.

Ben

I'm 29 and love the Lego Star wars films!

It's also on the regular Disney channel on the 3rd at 9 pm

I'm 29 and love the Lego Star wars films!

Yeah me too and I'm 35. My son has soo many star wars Lego sets and seeing his face light up when they come to life on screen can't be a bad thing. I think fans need to lighten up a little. Don't like it then don't watch it. It's entertainment not politics.

Ben

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back