Wonder Woman Armor, Wonder Woman New 52 Divine Armor. Megacon2014 Wonder Woman Pics

electraflier

Here is a quick post about the build that my wife and I undertook for her Armored Wonder Woman , New 52 Divine Amor. It was begun in December 2013 as her first official cosplay and was intended for show at Megacon 2014 which was this March 2014.

This is the source picture of the armor we were aiming for. This picture is from Wonder Woman Volume 2 Guts, by Brian Azzarello, Cliff Chaing and Tony Akins and is of course DC licensed.

I'm assembling the pictures now to show you how we got from the awesome drawing to the even more awesome Wonder Woman New 52 Battle Armor here!

Last edited:
Re: Wonder Woman Armor, Wonder Woman New 52 Divine Armor. Megacon2014 Wonder Woman Pi

Very nice work. :thumbsup I actually hadn't seen that armor design before. Turned out great!

Re: Wonder Woman Armor, Wonder Woman New 52 Divine Armor. Megacon2014 Wonder Woman Pi

Thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Now if I can get enough time to weed through the build pics to show the wip I'd be happy lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back