Wonder Woman costume props

METATRON

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I‘m building a WW costume for my little daughter. I think it’s good when girls play strong female hero’s and not only pink damsel in the stress. I bought a „Rubies Justice League Wonder Woman 8 Feet Highlighted Lasso“ with light effects. The thing broke almost immediately.
But nice idea to build in some effects in a prop.
I would like to build something like that.
B5DBDF2C-550D-452B-B486-2C16C520485E.jpeg

I did build her a Wonder Woman Shield from foam already. The sword is a foam replica from Lord of the rings, but it was cheap and the size is right for her.

95F405C3-4BEE-4A1E-8341-FFC0FB21DF37.jpeg

Last edited:
The shield look great!!
Thank you! It’s not 100% movie accurate, but I wanted a toy that can survive my daughter :)
It’s made from EVA foam.
400mm (15,748 inches) in diameter and 20mm (0,787 inch) thick in the middle. She played for 2 days with it now and it’s looking good.
With arm loops on the back, made from Velcro.
image.jpg

C5F25AA1-A1E8-4E1A-9B9B-78C73D083730.jpeg

Last edited:
We need a replacement lasso for her costume now. I ordered some different golden corts and ropes yesterday on eBay and I have some very small Christmas led lights I will try to build into it.

Here the WW lasso from Batman vs. Superman:
107C1A68-2EDE-4B06-9EC3-D57AB172D13E.jpeg

I will try to copy the braiding a little bit:
3F8AE0A0-7B33-4237-B153-F64A6655DA1F.jpeg

I think I will make the ends bigger and from foam, so that it’s softer and can house the electronics.

Hi, thanks for the video. I ordered 3m EL wire and will try it out. Didn’t know that material before. Looks promising. Always nice to learn something new!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back