problems with fan universe creations uk

hey selena, sometimes it's a little bit sad to get no answer. i send you an email, a private message - nothing? can you send me any news about?

Hey everyone, I literally just made an account because I am having the same issue as many people on here. I ordered the my cowl back in November and just like everyone else I got barely any emails and was told in January to expect it soon but yet I have not received anything, it's good too see Selena apologize and own up to the problems we've had, but now we would like like to know where our products stand. If you see this Selena please feel free to contact me at jpena95@hotmail.com.

Hi guys,

Just another one for this thread..........I reported a neck piece missing from my parcel in Dec. --(ordered August).....like you guys....emails, but not alot coming back. Received replacement neck piece 2 days ago......so i guess your stuff is not too far away.....her priority was to get all orders out, so emails are secondary with that in mind.

Not much you can do but wait......like i did......and they will arrive.......item was actually worth the wait...well made.

I received a cowl and neck armour from fuc back in October. I can see here that selena has had a lot on her plate but be patient people, her work is excellent. Best batman cowl I have seen got mine from eBay and I'm waiting on a new neck armour which I should have next week.

I ordered gauntlets from FUC on the 19th of Oct 2013 and have yet to receive them. I received the same update on Jan 29, 2014 from Selena:
"we are contacting you to let you know that your order will be with you very soon!" But emails requests for a status of the order or a refund have since gone unanswered and despite her protestations that Andrew Pow is not involved it was his PayPal account that took our money. I'm calling him out to step up and refund those orders that Selena claims to be buried under. Obviously it's too much for one person to handle, but we are owed something. Either a product or our money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,

for some reason I stopped getting notifications from therpf. Not sure why. I'm very sorry that some of you are still waiting. I am honestly doing the best I can you don't even know the nightmare I am living right now. I don't even know who you are because you won't publish your real name here, so how can I know which one of the 300 orders I have yet to fulfil to either send the product or refund? If you are going to publish other people's names and email addresses on here, then please at least let me know who you are so I can identify you as a customer.
If you could see what's really going on over here, if you could see that there's a PERSON at the other end, not just a name and an email address, then maybe you'd see that posting names and email addresses and calling anyone out to step up and refund those orders that "Selena claims" to be buried under - will NOT improve ANYTHING - it will only make it WORSE! I'm very sorry, I have been polite and apologetic but I already sacrificed my health to the point of hospitalisation once I'm not going to do it again. I am doing the best I can, please can more people who got their items post on these forums. I just don't know what to do anymore....

Last edited by a moderator:
FUC just refunded my £170. After ignoring all my emails and my warning that I would take this case to RPF. So you still have 300 orders to fulfill? Damn, what is that? Over £53,400 or $83,400 US. That seems like more than enough money to hire some help. Maybe you should ask your boss, Andrew, for some of that cash. Just a suggestion. Thanks RPF. This forum empowers people.

FUC just refunded my £170. After ignoring all my emails and my warning that I would take this case to RPF. But why delete your last post, Anna (Selena)? Is it because that in it you admitted that you still have 300 orders to fulfill? Damn, what is that? Over £53,400 or $83,400 US. That seems like more than enough money to hire some help. Maybe you should ask your boss, Andrew, for some of that cash. Just a suggestion. Thanks RPF. This forum empowers people.

I haven't deleted any comment? And might I point out: materials - expensive, cost of running a small business / location / time / other cost - expensive. There's not much left after that. Hiring someone to help is not like getting someone to clean the floors. This kind of work needs to be taught - now when am I supposed to do that with people giving me such a damn hard time even after I've refunded them their money or sent them their items? The RPF is extremely one-sided. If you want a better picture of what other customers are saying about their items - check our Facebook page. That's the best I can do. Honestly, it's not fair to continue battling me when I am only trying to catch my breath. Thanks for understanding.

today i got this mail via fb:
Hi, Sorry about the late response and the short email, it's just that it's really late here in the UK and I'm overwhelmed and just trying to get back to all the people... I keep spending time trying to put out the fires online while actually making items and fulfilling the orders, it's not easy to keep up. I am still working on your order, this is a custom hand made item please bear with me as you can see from all the other comments on here people have been waiting for a long time as well but when the finally received their items, they were very happy with it. I hope that will help a little bit ease your mind. Thanks for understanding and being patient. Kindest regards, Selena

Hello everyone, 2 days ago selena told me that the parcel was lost by the courier, and he asked me if I preferred a refund or another gauntlets, I asked another gauntlets, let's see what happens ... uff :(

If they are so far behind on orders that have already been paid for, I don't know why they are still selling them on ebay:confused

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back