The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

So I managed thirty pages of the thread - and the major sections linked on the initial page. So apologies if this has been raised before and I didnt see it -

Has anyone looked into the motorcycle helmet Ollie dons in the name of health and safety?

I quite like it as it is so visually striking on screen:

eraps6.jpg

Would it appear to be this?:

ohmy37.jpg

AFX FX-39 Dual Sport Helmet

Admittedly not much interest unless you own a motorbike or what to be wearing a mask under a mask; but if suspenders made it on here then perhaps so should this :p

Can anyone give me an idea how much tape is needed for the ragim I have found a local alternative but it has some logos which I'm hopping to be able to hide if I can cut it right thanks guys

It's best to wrap it as a test first that way you know how much too use. Wait do you have the Ragim yet?
no I've found a local UK source sir ordering it tomorrow morning as they guy whose found it is away in the pictures it doesn't look like much the tape I've found is deda leather look showered it either has the name embossed on it or printed in white I'm wondering if I can wrap it in a way to hide the logo's till I have funds to get the Brooks tape

no I've found a local UK source sir ordering it tomorrow morning as they guy whose found it is away in the pictures it doesn't look like much the tape I've found is deda leather look showered it either has the name embossed on it or printed in white I'm wondering if I can wrap it in a way to hide the logo's till I have funds to get the Brooks tape

My Ragim is currenty on the way from Germany £62 delivered; via an ebay store (which may be cheaper than your source - if Ive got in quick enough to save you some money)- I also got the brass seadog hinges from Canada for £22 delivered in the past two days... and already have the seadog chock 'somewhere' in my house (misplaced since moving in)

So we could potentially could split the cost of the brooks tape if you're willing to hang onto my next payday in the middle of December.

That's the company I was looking at I've managed to get a 24lb for £54 including P&P I got all my stuff from Canada rusty_anchor £46 for both including postage.
Sounds like an idea regarding the tape feel free to PM

My Ragim is currenty on the way from Germany £62 delivered; via an ebay store (which may be cheaper than your source - if Ive got in quick enough to save you some money)- I also got the brass seadog hinges from Canada for £22 delivered in the past two days... and already have the seadog chock 'somewhere' in my house (misplaced since moving in)

So we could potentially could split the cost of the brooks tape if you're willing to hang onto my next payday in the middle of December.

My Ragim is currenty on the way from Germany £62 delivered; via an ebay store (which may be cheaper than your source - if Ive got in quick enough to save you some money)

I had a look on eBay there but wasn't able to find the Ragim Matrix JR for this price? Also be careful not to purchase the 54 inch or 58 inch version (as stated on the first page) there's a colour difference that seems to be much darker.

I had a look on eBay there but wasn't able to find the Ragim Matrix JR for this price? Also be careful not to purchase the 54 inch or 58 inch version (as stated on the first page) there's a colour difference that seems to be much darker.
He has 12 and 14lb Type in ragin 48 and select search world wide

@pinder91

thanks for making this thread bro ....
i was extremely busy with work and finally got around to catching up S01 , S02 ,and currently s03 :)

that new bow that felicity had for him had my attention ( but then i actually loved blade 3 Whistlers concept weapons ) thanks again man
and i hope someone puts a storetogether to sell the bow cus id love to get my hands on it .

jagz

I love the jacket Malcolm is wearing in episode 03x05.
Went on a hunt and found out it's a Belstaff Weybridge.

https://arrowfashionblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/df.jpg?w=474
http://www.repertoirefashion.co.uk/...f-jacket-black-fitted-weybridge-jacket-p20606

Does anyone know if there are any brands that copied this jacket? The original is kinda expensive. I think I know where my Xmas bonus is going...
As nice as this jacket is, start your own thread please. This one is for Oliver Queen.

Found a leather jacket on etsy the pics they had on the site where Photoshop but I contacted someone who bought the jacket sent me these Screenshot_2014-11-20-15-58-07.png the colour is great the hood is meh not keen apparently it does t have the back details or stretch Jersey but I'm asking them if they can make alterations even like this I really like the jacket

Not just the color. Major design difference.

Its interesting how you can see they were buying and testing different bows. This one made it into some promo shots before they tossed the concept and went with the 48" model. They knew it needed improvements. : ) I'm surprised no one wants to do an exact replica of this "promo bow". I am not surprised, however, for the lack of interest in that quiver. lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back