Help source Arrow Deathstroke pieces

What is the mak called that he wears in E18 ? Is it a hickey mask....its almost the same mask casey jones from TMNT wears in the TMNT Movie in the 90s !?

That "Hockey Mask" armor you see on Deathstroke is supposed to be a ballistic armor that is used by SWAT teams, other media characters are also using similar type armors. The videogame Army of 2 made them popular. Hockey masks were made to deflect 100 mph plastic pucks, the real ballistic masks can catch bullets smaller than a 9mm.

New clip out seems to have some good angles for reference of the 2.0 version. Unfortunately almost nothing seems to have carried over from the island version. Not a fan of the new katana, the older short blades worked better, and could actually be drawn. This new sword would be impossible to draw as it is currently mounted.

Edit: Stupid me, forgot the link. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=387098011428237

New clip out seems to have some good angles for reference of the 2.0 version. Unfortunately almost nothing seems to have carried over from the island version. Not a fan of the new katana, the older short blades worked better, and could actually be drawn. This new sword would be impossible to draw as it is currently mounted.

Edit: Stupid me, forgot the link. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=387098011428237
the only thing left from the island is the equestrian vest, but he has chest armor over it now.

I've been looking for a fabric that matches the blue armor pieces of the new Deathstroke suit, and I just found this blue kevlar/carbon hybrid from Fibre Glast. Has anyone ever tried making a costume with material like this? I've heard it's really delicate and can come apart in your hands.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398549016.491880.jpg Update on this piece. this is a rough cast that I'm gonna use for sizing, but I am finishing a hard resin cast for final product. Expect to have some prototypes next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been looking for a fabric that matches the blue armor pieces of the new Deathstroke suit, and I just found this blue kevlar/carbon hybrid from Fibre Glast. Has anyone ever tried making a costume with material like this? I've heard it's really delicate and can come apart in your hands.

I have found a vinyl that matches the weave and tint, as I found during one my explorations of a auto / industrial upholstery shop locally as I will post it once my ipad recharges so I can get in it due to I was making notes of things while I was going through their catalogs and stocks

But something bugs me about the panels the more I look them and study them in both stills and in the show. They seem to not have any give or there a slight gray undertone them among the thickness is bugging me. For the vinyl route maybe right, unless proven wrong by actually be able to see the suite outside the show. But when I look it them I wondering if they are using some kind of textured foam due to the pattern and thickness looks right to the kind people use for Halo / N7 armor plus that would explain the odd color tint at times.

As the foam floor mats are used in the costume already underneath the knee / shin protectors that doubling as his pauldrons.

Also for those who are looking for the gun, its been confirmed that the pistol he uses is a TiSAS Zigana Sport
[h=2]Zigana_Sport_import_FS9.jpg

Source reference
800px-ArrowS2E19_00.jpg[/h]

I have found a vinyl that matches the weave and tint, as I found during one my explorations of a auto / industrial upholstery shop locally as I will post it once my ipad recharges so I can get in it due to I was making notes of things while I was going through their catalogs and stocks

But something bugs me about the panels the more I look them and study them in both stills and in the show. They seem to not have any give or there a slight gray undertone them among the thickness is bugging me. For the vinyl route maybe right, unless proven wrong by actually be able to see the suite outside the show. But when I look it them I wondering if they are using some kind of textured foam due to the pattern and thickness looks right to the kind people use for Halo / N7 armor plus that would explain the odd color tint at times.

As the foam floor mats are used in the costume already underneath the knee / shin protectors that doubling as his pauldrons.

Also for those who are looking for the gun, its been confirmed that the pistol he uses is a TiSAS Zigana Sport
View attachment 323179

Source reference
View attachment 323180
Whoa! Great find! Unfortunately there are no airsoft or toy versions of this pistol. We all might have to make a homemade version ourselves. As for the foam under the shoulder armor, you're saying these are the foam floor mats everyone uses for cosplay? Thanks for all this info.

- - - Updated - - -

this is my update. still need suspenders, belt, and the correct bootsView attachment 323177
Pretty frikken radical my friend. Nice job!

Been looking into it and thinking about 3d scanning a real zigana sport and printing it. Don't know about the legalities though. Or at least scanning the slide and grip, then retrofitting an airsoft gun.

You realize the pic you posted is an American Tactical Imports FS9 Sport (US imported version), and not the correct Zigana, right? :p

This is the real deal.

http://www.imfdb.org/images/a/a1/Zigana_sport_chrome.jpg

Yeah I noticed after the fact that I copied and pasted the wrong pic as I was looking at the Trabzon's site while looking at the pics of the gun to make sure everything lined up right.

But anyway the vinyl I found is made by Apex as its apx2555 midnight

APX-2555%20Midnight.jpg

I'm completely new to this this my first attempt at anything like this whats the belt with the 3 bullet looking things across the chest and what did you guys use.

I'm completely new to this this my first attempt at anything like this whats the belt with the 3 bullet looking things across the chest and what did you guys use.

Most likely it start its life off as a tactical belt with a plastic cobra buckle like clasp with a reducer on it as the grenades pouches and three utility pouches where most likely sewn onto it along with the scabbard for the sword that been slightly split down the seam for ease of drawing it when its in the scabbard. For the Wintergreen costume and Slade's island costume shared allot of the same components since they where post to be a team in the Austrian SIS

url.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back