"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Does anybody have a helmet file for Havel the Rock from Dark Souls?
Every pdo file I found wasn't working.
havel's_helm.png1973882-6209453088_a099fc305c_b.jpg

Any one able to help me, looking to build the key to Hamunaptra from The Mummy and cant find any plans online so I though pepakura might be the best starting point. Any help locating any files would be great :)

Any one able to help me, looking to build the key to Hamunaptra from The Mummy and cant find any plans online so I though pepakura might be the best starting point. Any help locating any files would be great :)

Here's a very simple paper version of it.

http://80sguy.deviantart.com/art/The-Mummy-Key-to-Hamunaptra-197061181

I'm sure with a little modifying, you could make it out of something like cardboard or Sintra to add some bulk.

And maybe for a little more inspiration, you could peruse this thread -

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=57383

especially to help build the spring hinges for the key.

I'm looking for the new superman suit from BvS: Dawn of Justice, does someone know where can i find it? thanks :)

What part of it are you trying to pep? The chest shield? Pepakura isn't usually used to make a whole cloth costume. There are patterns for that in the DC sub forum if you want to make a cloth suit.

I'd try to pep the details of the suit, the bracelets, for example, btw, I'll put my eyes on the DC sub forum, thanks for helping :thumbsup

I'm trying to see if anyone has a Destiny Titan Spektar helm (or full set either) 3d model. im pretty junior at unfolding but this particular armor series hasn't been added to the Destiny STL gen as of yet. If anyone has interest I wouldn't mind paying for the file either. thanks for the consideration!
I can also provide some reference shot if you pm me !

Quick question, would this be the place to ask if someone can...touch up a Pepakura file? I have a costume I want to make but I'm not sure how to attach the two pieces together.. The files can be found here.

I'm hoping someone can take care of the intersections between the big shoulder pad things and the helmet cone thing so it's easier ot understand where everything attaches.

GIVE ME A PM AND GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL... i WILL SEND YOU A TON OF STUFF ALL MY BERSERK STUFF. SOUNDS STUPID BUT YOU DO KNOW THAT THEY JUST FINISHED THE LATEST SERIES AND ANNOUNCED THE NEXT ONE RIGHT??? ANYWAY PM AND EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU LATER... UHH SORRY IT IS ALREADY UNFOLDED... GIVE ME A SHOUT.....

Last edited:
Does anyone have the pep files that pepmaster made of Buzz Lightyear? The Buzz files on the 1st page of this thread are useless because they are scaled for papercrafting and they have a password lock so they can only be opened with pep viewer which means they can't be scaled at all. Please help!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back