Possible Superman Crystal Display

BrianTheSith

So I found these while I was shopping the other day, and thought they would make a really cool display for Hydin's Superman crystals. (Especially a green one) They are tealight holders. I put the old flashbulb in it just so you could better see how the hole was. What do you think? Anybody wanna send me a crystal and we'll see how it looks ;) The hole is 1.5" in diameter, but could easily be made larger, as it is made of plastic (acrylic maybe).

Pretty cool... I was looking at something more along this line:

u19900tealightl219.jpg

Surfer,

Is that Selenite?

I know hydin had a great idea displaying his in a chunk of selenite by just dremel'ing out a whole and sticking some acrylic tubing in it.

Easy and beautiful.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(illusioneer @ Jan 4 2007, 01:41 PM) [snapback]1390461[/snapback]</div>
Surfer,

Is that Selenite?

I know hydin had a great idea displaying his in a chunk of selenite by just dremel'ing out a whole and sticking some acrylic tubing in it.

Easy and beautiful.
[/b]

I believe they are simply quartz crystal pieces that have been arranged and glued together to form the ring. Found them on Ebay for about $15.

Thats really cool BrianTheSith. How much woud you want for that little piece? Just wondering because I need to get started on a display.

got 2 of em sitting on my table right now :lol

they are pretty cool. somewhat smaller than I am used to, but thats because the "base" i have is something like 3 1/2" tall.

they are pretty cool though. id love to see someone make a light up version of this one.

chris

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back