Selene form the Underworld Films

Selene2.jpg

Couldn't resist

I'm always jealous when a cosplayer resembles their subject that closely. You look so perfect. You really make a convincing Selene. I love those movies and have a huge crush on that character.

Really awesome work!!!

I'm always jealous when a cosplayer resembles their subject that closely. You look so perfect. You really make a convincing Selene. I love those movies and have a huge crush on that character.

Really awesome work!!!

Thank you! :D

I really have loved Selene ever since the first film came out. But surprisingly, the third film has come to be my favourite, even though it doesn't have Selene in it! I just love Rhona Mitra... always have. I reckon that's got something to do with her Lara Croft pedigree :p

K.

Selene2.jpg

Couldn't resist

Haahaahaa! That's cool.

I tried compositing some of my really early shots of this costume... when the hair wasn't quite right but they looked rather like what you've done here.

Keep in mind that these pictures are at least five years old... and the hair was far too curly. But still, they're kind of cool:

17821_10200588842339850_646492793_n_zps89d1a96b.jpg

300121_10200588848580006_1153426385_n_zps71d40a87.jpg

486274_10200588842419852_350627610_n_zps0b1d5188.jpg

It's amazing to me even now how much of a difference was made by getting my hair right! these old shots look so funny, just having too much curl to the hair throws it all off.

As was said earlier... little tweaks make all of the difference.

K.

I just can't decide on what's best.. The costume or how much you actually look like her.
Normaly I don't really like helmet-less cosplay, just cause most people don't resemble what they cosplay as, and that really is my opinion of myself. But this... This was awesome :D

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back