Underworld Werewolf bust / head

Helmetman

It's a long shot but I really would love a Werewolf bust in my prop room.

Preferably 1:1 scale but smaller would be fine. I love the ones from Underworld and Underworld Evolution but one from any film would interest me.

If anyone has info about where to obtain one, please let me know.

Cheers, Steve :)

I think I've seen a 1:6 scale full-figure representation of one of these, though the head sculpt was not really that great - unfortunately don't know who made it.

Would love to see a version from the first film being made, as I think their design was pretty cool. :thumbsup

LycanBeast.jpg
1146587378Underworld2_6.jpg
lycan-1.jpg

One of our members here, his cousin is the one who did the outfits for the movie. Maybe he will chime in, and give us an idea....

Thanks for the info guys and great shots NHM. I really love this version of the wolf, less hair, more muscle.

Be cool if people could chime with a lead. That cousin sounds promising :D

Cheers for your help, Steve :)

I could be talked into sculpting one, its a great design, have a look at my website, lots of juicy stuff on there

I always liked the look of those Werewolves. The DVD showed Steve Wang (of Predator fame) working in the shop on them.

Stunning site with excellent shots - thanks.

The DVDs have some great reference material too. Tons of shots of not only the finished pieces, but the suits in progress too.

I may get some good screen caps later and post them up.

Steve :)

My cousin was the one who did the build up of these heads and bodys. Ill speak to him and see if he snagged or has access to any for casting n such.

Also did the vampire teeth castings for Kate B.

WoW.

That sounds very promising Tim. Thanks for the input. Lets hope something comes of it that can benefit everyone :thumbsup

Meantime, when I get a sec - I'll do some screen grabs as reference.

Cheers, Steve :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back