War Machine and Iron Man Mark 7 build.

2001audis4

Hey guys I'm new to this forum, been trying to get the hang of everything. Got to admit, this gets fun. Been getting the hang of the pep files and build. Have to give props to darkside and surreal studios. They do some awesome work. I am having a hard time figuring out how to make and request friends on this forum.

My first project was the War Machine Suit but then I found better files so I stopped and started my new War Machine Suit. Don't know what I'm going to do with the parts I already made.

Attached some pictures of my precious build. Tell me what you guys think. I will post up some of my new parts later. Paper build so far.

Last edited:
ok so i tried uploading pictures from my iphone and apparently they didnt come out the first time and second time. So now im on my desk top. here we go. more pictures of my war machine build.

That is pretty impressive work there my friend. Speaking of friends, go to the person profile and add them as a contact. After that you should see a friend request box... GM

Thanks guys. Effalcon this is the build that I stopped working on. I'm going to put it away or try to sell it. I will post up new pics of the new suits I'm working on.

Ok so today i will be posting up pics of my new builds im working on. My War Machine and Iron Man Mark 7. I also will be posting up pics of my Arc Reactor builds. These Arc Reactors are just ones i made for now, but i will be working on more realistic ones later. Tell me what you guys think. thanks guys.

Loving the pep work, those helms look really neat. I wish I'd started with a better pep helm, I'm still fixing problems that I could have solved in the pep stage.

Thanxs batfan. These are my second build and I'm taking my time. With my first one I rushed a little trying to finish by a certain time.I dod not know the forum and files as good either, now that I got the hang of things I'm taking my time. I know now that this kind of stuff takes time. No rush. Having a blast with this stuff. Thanks to some of the threads I'm learning a lot.

Ok so today i will be posting up pics of my new builds im working on. My War Machine and Iron Man Mark 7. I also will be posting up pics of my Arc Reactor builds. These Arc Reactors are just ones i made for now, but i will be working on more realistic ones later. Tell me what you guys think. thanks guys.

dude your pe work is amazing im looking forward to seeeing this build continue :) im also working on a mk 7 armor too

Thanks street soul, I checked out your build....looking good. I'm thinking of making my manikins so I don't have pieces everywhere and to help me with making the right sized parts.

True...I'm going to use seran wrap and duck tape. I want to use thick PVC piping so it can hold stronger. I was going to buy manikins but seen a video from this forum to build with duck tape.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back