AvP Grid Alien Animatronic ADI Head Bust

dimue

Hello, a few days ago i finally got a new grail piece in from a good friend in LA !!!
Its a hero ADI animatronic Grid Alien Head, partially restored and put on custom bust !!! Comes with COA and armature !!! A jewel piece for me !!!
best

One of the best things out of their attic.
That and the queen head.

I got a chance years ago to play with the animatronic arm that I think went with this.
Your lucky to have such a jewel. I'm jealous.

Hello, the lips and some facial mouth skin parts were long gone and resculpted and coated and the inner tongue was custom build created and inserted as well as some minor paint repair !!!

I second TomVDJ's suggestion... "I'd love to see a youtube movie of this bust in action!" Congrats & Bravo! Outstanding piece for anyone's collection!

Thx a lot for nice comments, there is a vid before restoration here:
Alien Warrior "Grid" SFX Head - YouTube

There is another one up for sale at propstore, its a regular version head with no marks so of course not near as iconic as the mean grid was but still a nice piece !!! Sells at about 10K i think, not sure !!!
enjoy

Great piece! I've been following this Grid for a while. I'm a big fan. I also have a Grid head from the movie. It's not animatronic nor complete but you can definitely tell its Grid. Best hero xenomorph in my opinion.

definitely not as cool as yours but nevertheless still an original Grid :cool

0012_zps45d583d7.jpg

0023_zps3cb4617f.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back