Need some info and parts fo Pflager katsumata

Nyarlahotep

Hello!

I've done a little research, but haven't found much. My mother found this in a storage garage and thought I'd like it.

It's a Pflager / Katsumata Series - D resin kit by DOPPELGANGER Productions sculpted and tooled by Rick Ross. I've seen his name come up a number of places but it looks like website has been long neglected.

The piece came in the original box with all pieces, and working electronics but the second trigger appears to be broken (the one closer to the barrel)

The paint job is also lacking and seems to be a pretty standard finish for this model. What I'd like to know is some more info on this gun, if there is any way to take it a part without breaking it so I can repaint it, and if someone has, or knows where I can get a cast of the second trigger to replace the broken one. Blade Runner is my all time favorite film, so it would be amazing if someone can help me locate the part and shine some light on where this thing came from.

I'd love to do it myself, but if someone out there would like a shot at bringing this thing up to it's deserved glory I'll definitely entertain offers on restoring it. Just be sure to include some examples of your previous work for reference.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow, but until then good night!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back