Movie prop you wish were real?

1989 Batmobile with working shields and remote. No shopping carts or car doors hitting my car. I wouldn't have to worry about where I parked when I could just call for it to show up.

Hypo for people I know that have to take injections. Could be TOS or TNG/DS9/Voy or even ENT.

TARDIS even if it didn't travel in time. I would just love to have it be bigger on the inside.

Sonic Screwdriver would come in handy too. Especially when someone is being annoying on a cell phone.

K-9 with working side monitor that can pick up satellite signals and the internet too. Ya we never saw that on the show, but it should have been an option. K-9 would be better than R2-D2 and I'm a Star Wars fan too. He's smaller and I can understand him.

Lightsaber
Tumbler/ Batpod
Operation: Rebirth serums and vita-ray machine (if Holodeck was mentioned, I'm putting this one in)

So much to name!

My top Ten:

1. Dealorean Time Machine
2. Proton Pack
3. Neuralizer
4. Hoverboard
5. Lightsabre
6. My own Terminator... :love:lol
7. Ghost Trap
8. Batmobile
9. Ghostbusters Storage Facility
10. Nike Power Laces

but I think nearly everything from BTTF is cool... :lol

I should have thought of this one earlier.

Replicator! Then I could use it to make replicas of the other props and who knows, some day make working replicas.

Oh and DRDs that could work on my car. I could use the replicator to make new parts and they could install them. Not to mention they could keep the replicator working for me. :) Oh and one of them would have to look like and behave like 1812.

Okay, if we're accepting "Top Ten" Lists . . .

My Top Ten:
(in no particular order, cuz I want 'em all)
1. Lightsaber
2. Greatest American Hero Suit
3. Time Machine
4. Sentry Blasters (from "The Black Hole")
5. Web Shooters
6. Holodeck
7. Green Lantern Ring
8. Captain America Super Soldier Serum
9. Invisibility Cloak (Harry Potter)
10. Thor's Hammer (so I could possess the power of Thor)

:D

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back