Movie prop you wish were real?

No way! Apart from anything else, having Robin Williams in a screen-accurate lamp would be a cool thing to add to my collection.

I'll just take the lamp, I could imagine that having my very own Robin Williams could get annoying.

Uhm Aladdin's genie lamp, but with an infinite wishes upgrade :p

If you had the golden ticket from Last Action Hero you wouldn't have to have a magic lamp.

But then again, you aren't allowed to wish for more wishes, but no one said you couldn't wish for more genies.

You know what else I wish was real? The Finglonger. Those other things you guys suggested are neat and all, but they aren't very long.

I would like a Golden Ticket. Then I could own that whole bitchin Willy Wonka empire. Free candy for all youse guys!
attachment.php

Mwaa-ha ha!

Easy one for me. Star Ships a hole damned bunch of them. that anyone could get on whenever they wanted too.

Easy one for me. Star Ships a hole damned bunch of them. that anyone could get on whenever they wanted too.

Yes, the Atlantis City Starship with Wormhole drive from Stargate Atlantis Tv show. Since the ship is also an ancient city with all kinds of other advanced technology in it, I would get all kinds of neat stuff and a space ship that could travel between planets AND galaxies.

The cupboard from The Indian in the Cupboard. Congratulations, you can now create functioning blasters, hyperdrives, lightsabres - all at a convenient scale!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back