Ezio Brotherhood Robes

Re: Ezio Brotherhood Cosplay - Going for 100% Accuracy W.I.P.

Just about done with the hood!

20130524_014232.jpg20130524_014303.jpg20130524_014352.jpg

So I'm thinking of sewing the bottom end of the hood down to hopefully get the inner hood to conform to the outer hood, but I'm not so sure. Any tips?

Did a touch up between the hood layers with contact cement and basting spray glue. It made a huge difference!

I'll add in some comparison shots as well.

Attachments

• 20130529_191414copy.jpg
    20130529_191414copy.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 152

Hi all. Sorry for the long absence. I've gotten a lot of work done on the costume. Nearing completion, I hope. The one part that's giving me trouble are the ruffles. Very frustrating to keep them neat. I have to redo them again. I may have to make adjustments to the sleeves for the undershirt as well. Other than that, so far so good. :)

Note, usually the costume requires you to glue on strips of leather, but for the shoulder pads it looked like two pieces that were slightly raised. I achieved this effect by gluing down one strip, then gluing two other strips parallel to each other, overlapping the first strip to raise it.
20140223_203154[1].jpg20140223_203123[1].jpg20140223_203149[1].jpg20140223_203047[1].jpg20140223_203041[1].jpg20140223_203004[1].jpg20140223_202942[1].jpg

Last edited:

Like this so far. Can't wait to see the finished costume.

Thanks, man. I'm just shocked that it's taken this long. Even after doing a version with scrap material, there's a ridiculous amount of detail that goes into it.

This is coming along really well. I love how you used the heavier material for it. I usually see assassins creed costumes being very flimsy or thin, but I always pictured it as thick like leather armor. The hood is looking so great like it literally popped outta the game. I just want to ... touch it... :p

No, really, this is awesome so far, and I am looking forward to seeing the next steps!

This is coming along really well. I love how you used the heavier material for it. I usually see assassins creed costumes being very flimsy or thin, but I always pictured it as thick like leather armor. The hood is looking so great like it literally popped outta the game. I just want to ... touch it... :p

No, really, this is awesome so far, and I am looking forward to seeing the next steps!

Haha, thanks. I used the promo art and gameplay model and noticed that unlike the trailer, the outfit was made out of leather. And the hood looks like it popped out of the game because it did. ;) ;)

WOW, really ... really ... really awesome build! :)

ps: right now, I am also working on mine, but have a huge problem with paldron and buckle :(

WOW, really ... really ... really awesome build! :)

ps: right now, I am also working on mine, but have a huge problem with paldron and buckle :(

You may be able to get someone to commission it

Well I think kame said he had his pauldron commissioned so maybe you could find a 3d printer for the two pieces you need?

Och yes ... I already try to contact Fe/Feveron, but still waiting for response ... :(

Och yes ... I already try to contact Fe/Feveron, but still waiting for response ... :(

I get that. My recommendation would be patience and try to find a 3d model of both pieces. Maybe if they are too busy, you could find another

I get that. My recommendation would be patience and try to find a 3d model of both pieces. Maybe if they are too busy, you could find another

I wasn't happy with the satin I used for the collar. It looked like Halloween costume-quality material, so I switched it out with suede leather. It's perfect if you ask me! :)

20140315_171214.jpg

Tried the game once when was the ex, failed hopelessly at it. Seems I'm useless at jumping & sneaking! Though I did fall for Ezio! :love lol

Loving this build :) Look forward to seeing the finished costume.

Blare: what's the issue with the pauldron? Pm me if you want and check my ezio WIP if you want an idea how I did mine... Might help

sent from my Galaxy S3 using tapatalk

Batzio! (I had to hand-stitch the collar on.) Next I'm going to go back over the stitches on my sewing machine.

1380188_750389248317787_1010169766_n.jpg1959747_750388938317818_1981219616_n.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back