[Iron Man] Mk. II Flight Stabilizer Gauntlet v2 - DONE!

Re: [Iron Man] Mk. II Flight Stabilizer Gauntlet v2 - COMPLETE!

This turned out great Kevin!

I really couldn't be happier. It will be an integral part of the IM torso project.

I appreciate your craftmanship and great communication!

Thanks again!

Brad

Your build is as good as it gets in scratch building from movie screen grabs.I should know since I recently modeled the mark I rocket firing arm with spring loaded door ,firing switch and indicator light. Again, great job!æ

Brad first approached me in April last year :lol

I did a tremendous amount of research and studying before I even began to consider how to approach the project, what materials to use, et cetera. I couldn't tell you how many hours went into it, because it was a couple of hours here, a few hours there, over a several month time frame

No, because that isn't part of the display. See the first post for the intention of the project

I had an interest thread in the junkyard for a couple weeks but no one bit. As of a few days ago I had enough parts to complete one more, but that has since sold.

Aww wish I would have caught that Intrest thread cuase I deff woulda been down for one........ Nice Job looks awesome, can't wait to see the finished display

Damn... nice job. Are you gonna wear it and take some photos? I'd love to see it in ACTION.

Actually, Brad and I just worked out the details for me to finish the rest of the bust for him. He will be shipping all the parts to me soon, so expect some updates on the finished display in the coming weeks!

awsome build man i thinking of making on my self although it will be in styrene can't work with metal any chance we can get blueprints?(or buy ofcourse)

I don't have any blueprints, just the CAD files. There is a thread in the costume forum where someone is modeling this for pep though

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back