Armorer's Noble Six REBOOT(405th, RPF, and everywhere else...)

The Armorer

Hello everyone! I'm restarting (have restarted) my Noble Six 'armor' from Halo: Reach. I've just got my cameo cutter and will begin rapid fire cutting out all of the needed pep pieces. I'll be giving an updated list of files that I will be using, as well as my progress when I get to it.
Now.... Enjoy

(ORIGINAL POST)
Hello everybody! At first I was going to leave this project on the 405th, but since it's down, and a little prodding (all in good gesture) from another member, I've decided to put this up.

What's done:

Helmet: 90% finished
Chest Piece: Resined and beginning Fiberglass work
Cod: no progress
Bicep: no progress
Forearm: no progress
Handplates: no progress
Thights: 1 pepped
Shins: no progress
boots: no progress.

padding, strapping, and undersuit: no progress

Here's the pictures of what I do have done. Enjoy:

Photo_00011.jpg

Photo_00012.jpg

Photo_00016.jpg

Photo_00014.jpg

Don't have a pic of the thigh piece yet, but one is done.

All comments welcome, good or bad.

-The Armorer

Last edited:
Re: 405th Crossover Pepakura Noble 6 WIP

Actually don't tell me about a good job I did on it... It's just sitting in there for the pic. I have to fully install it (tried once, hope I didn't ruin the darn visor:facepalm).

And thanks guys. Was wondering if there would be anybody interested at all in it.

-The Armorer

****UPDATE TIME****

I've got some more work done on it, and now I've got the thigh pieces pepped, and the outside coat on both of them 3\4 way finished (one's done, and one's half way done). Next to get it resined on the inside and glassed. Here's the progress, Enjoy!:

Photo_00001-3.jpg

Photo_00002-3.jpg

Way to go!

Thanks, there will be more work done on it soon, so stay tuned!:popcorn

-The Armorer

I look forward ta th' progress on this build brah yeah too bad about th' 405th being down hope it won't be a long wait til it's back up.:p:cool:

Laugh it up fur ball!!! Sent From My SGH T-989 Using Tapatalk 2.

The 405th is back online, just now to get some more work done on the build. I have a forearm piece resined on the outside, and a half glassed thigh piece, weather has been cold and I've been busy, hopefully more will be done soon (with pics!)

-The Armorer

OKAY, KEY THE EPIC MUSIC!!!!

I've got done a few pieces (not as many as I would have liked, given the time) such as:

Bicep

Shin (1 and the knee cap)

I have to remake the chest piece as it is too warped to have survived :( . I will begin again on L3X's new torso and resin and glass all of it at once with support struts to keep from the warping happening again.

Let me know what you think.

-Seth

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner (work, memorial day... yeah.) I didn't make the visor per say, it's a replacement motorcycle visor that has a gold tint. It's the best thing to use for any halo helmet (at least one's from the Reach and before, not including ODST's ;) ).

You can buy them online (like I did) for about 25 dollars, it shouldn't be too hard to find one, I might take a look around my old files to see if I can find a link to where I bought mine.

-Seth

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back