Original A L I E N costume on display

No wait, I'm wrong... it's the Deutsches Filminstitut Filmmuseum in Frankfurt

Deutsches Filmmuseum

Giger-puppet-400.jpg

Wow, that's such a wonderful piece, but someone needs to get Tom Spina's team on a restoration mission before it deteriorates further!

I believe there is one of the original's at The H.R. Giger Museum in Switzerland. I think this may be the same one, but was on loan for this exhibit. Not for sure though. I know the one in Giger's Museum was in need of repair, along with one of the animated heads

Wow, that's such a wonderful piece, but someone needs to get Tom Spina's team on a restoration mission before it deteriorates further!

It has been restored by the film museum before it was put on display. It's the stunt costume which has been modified for the smaller stuntman. The costume is now part of their permanent exhibition - I might be wrong, but I think they actually own it now.

I believe there is one of the original's at The H.R. Giger Museum in Switzerland. I think this may be the same one, but was on loan for this exhibit. Not for sure though. I know the one in Giger's Museum was in need of repair, along with one of the animated heads

Yeah, the one at the Giger museum is in a standing, static pose and appears to be the taller hero suit.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back