Can anyone fix this Leia Statue for Me

<div class='quotetop'>(TimDrakeRobin @ Nov 15 2006, 12:39 AM) [snapback]1357930[/snapback]</div>
"Looks matter not when a bag you have."

A bag as in one? Hell I would need 3. One for me, one for her
and one for any unforunate ******* that may happen to be passing by.
[/b]

Yup....that helps....

Leia_1copy.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(LittleOleBountyHunter @ Nov 15 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]1358469[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(TimDrakeRobin @ Nov 15 2006, 12:39 AM) [snapback]1357930[/snapback]

[/b]

Yup....that helps....

Leia_1copy.jpg

[/b][/quote]

HAHAHAAHH That's perfect. :lol :lol

<div class='quotetop'>(Boba Debt @ Nov 15 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1358438[/snapback]</div>
I would say it's very close to 1/6 scale , it's 9.5" tall[/b]

I didnt know they stacked crap that high

Sorry about this being my first post but ...........I just dont have the words for that head.

<div class='quotetop'>(KingNothing @ Nov 15 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]1358475[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(LittleOleBountyHunter @ Nov 15 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]1358469[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(TimDrakeRobin @ Nov 15 2006, 12:39 AM) [snapback]1357930[/snapback]

[/b]

Yup....that helps....

Leia_1copy.jpg

[/b][/quote]

HAHAHAAHH That's perfect. :lol :lol
[/b][/quote]

That's a fine solution. Get someone to cast you a nice resin brown paper bag, or make a paper prop out of old grocery bags. It's a good fix until you get a head sculpted.

"sorry Han thought if i just jumped out of the ugly tree jabba wouldnt find me attractive anymore... The good part was, i didnt hit any branches on the way down. then the tree fell on me, talk about over kill."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zuzus @ Nov 23 2006, 11:17 PM) [snapback]1364491[/snapback]</div>
"sorry Han thought if i just jumped out of the ugly tree jabba wouldnt find me attractive anymore... The good part was, i didnt hit any branches on the way down. then the tree fell on me, talk about over kill."
[/b]
I think the sculptor of this piece is in prison,if not it must get in. :p

Not all are equally great sculptors. But that is no reason for any of us to trash his/her work like this. I think it is a fairly successful sculpt and knowing how difficult it is to sculpt heads I think it looks human - the size is wrong and it looks a bit manly... but nevertheless good enough for people to have bought it. Also... the paint-job can do a lot to a figure - just saying.

Certainly a better sculpt can be made to fit the rest of the figure better... but still... 3 pages of nasty-ness? Come on people... have a heart... :lol

ok heres somthing i "borrowed"...... you better watch out i think shes a guy, i aint quite sure but somthing aint right carrie fishers coming to town.

ok i had to do it :)

Here we go, just as we all remember him from dragoncon '04.....

'Slave Munson'

:lol it was waaaaaaaayyyy too long ago since i last took a shot at my buddy Matt and this proved to be a good opportunity :D

slavemunson.jpg

Marc

A long time ago in a psychiatric ward,gratefully,far,far away...

EPISODE VI
RETURN OF THE JEDI

The highly questionable and post-operative transgender Princess Butch
was considering legal action against the evil gangster who had
hideously mutated her once beautiful face into what was now an affront
to the laws of physics.
Han Solo,having come to his senses,has wisely fled to the outer rim worlds
in an effort to escape the dreaded clutches of this monstrous creature.

I suspect Ray Harryhausen may be able to help if only to turn her all the way into a harpy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................

:lol :lol :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LeMarchand @ Nov 24 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]1364855[/snapback]</div>
Here we go, just as we all remember him from dragoncon '04.....

'Slave Munson'

:lol it was waaaaaaaayyyy too long ago since i last took a shot at my buddy Matt and this proved to be a good opportunity :D

slavemunson.jpg

Marc
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back