Super Sentai Forever Blue Helmets Project! (Foam Build)

Just started on my new projects (i think Iron Man can wait hehehe)

2012-08-14083410.jpg

2012-08-14083349.jpg

2012-08-14083331.jpg

2012-08-14083312.jpg

2012-08-14083424.jpg

can't fit in my head though, still I'm planning to make several of it from different series hehehe.

it is not that screen accurate but it is more than ok for me :p

Thanks to Ikkakuro for his Head Base V2.

Last edited:
Re: Forever Blue Ranger Helmets Project (Foam Build)

It's looking great so far, I'm jealous of those seams, so clean!

Very nice work here. You make the helmet look easy to do in foam! Nice clean cuts, Can't wait to see more!

thanks fos all the good feedbacks :D

i just made a quick samurai red last night for my nephew, but i wont be posting the picture here cause this is my thread for blue rangers only hehehehe (maarte :p)

that's freaking amazing, never considered using the blank base helmet to adapt... especially for power rangers, I've been eyeing up the red ranger helmet pep for a while now and may have to try it this way!

that's freaking amazing, never considered using the blank base helmet to adapt... especially for power rangers, I've been eyeing up the red ranger helmet pep for a while now and may have to try it this way!

hehehe thanks!

i also tried looking for blue ranger pep file but did not have any luck. Then i saw ikkakuro's base file and started on the mmpr blue immediately. Turned out really good i think (well it is not screen accurate :p).

just coated 3 layers of wood glue (shellwood brand) + water to seal the rubber and hoping to start on painting :)

also planning to start another base to do the helmets which does not have a lot of details on it to add on the numbers of Blue Rangers that are guarding our house hahahaha :D

- lightspeed rescue
- time warp
- power rangers in space

:D

hehehe thanks!

i also tried looking for blue ranger pep file but did not have any luck. Then i saw ikkakuro's base file and started on the mmpr blue immediately. Turned out really good i think (well it is not screen accurate :p).

I have a few files for mmpr but after looking at them last night after reading this realised that only the red, green and pink have been unfolded.
so that means i have black, yellow and white haven't and i also don't have a blue renger!

seeing as I have no idea where to start with unfolding i think when i get round to building them that I'll follow your lead and draw them out on a base and cut accordingly

is the "base helmet" pattern publicly available? i've looked around a bit with no luck. Groovy helmet though the blue ranger is my favorite :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back