My STAR TREK TOS Full Scale Bridge Science Station

Thanks alot 101.

A full-size NG bridge?? Wow. Would take an addition on a house I would think, no? I have no, excuse the pun, "data" on plans for that. Maybe the STNG Tech Manual might have some detailed drawings? Actual dimensions not sure though.

Keep us posted. Would like to see it happen.

:thumbsup
Jon

Beautiful. I'm a huge TOS fan myself & would love to make somethin' like that sometime. :) The stations themselves haven't necessarily ever been on my radar...but the captain's chair certainly has... :D

Dude, you don't need a living room, build the bridge. I mean really, the TOS brisge was the ultimate bachelor pad. ONE chair in the center of the room. Big screen TV right on front of you. A yeoman to take care of your every request, and if anyone talks during a movie...security is right behind you!

A station that awesome deserves a bridge to sit in.....get going!

Dude, you don't need a living room, build the bridge. I mean really, the TOS brisge was the ultimate bachelor pad. ONE chair in the center of the room. Big screen TV right on front of you. A yeoman to take care of your every request, and if anyone talks during a movie...security is right behind you!

A station that awesome deserves a bridge to sit in.....get going!

lol - NICE. :)

That is really great, I loved the video. Are the sounds that you hear during the video part of the Science Station or were they added just for the video like the music?

Thanks, AJK001. The sounds were added in for the video. I haven't gotten around to actual sound additions to the station. I plan to soon. I'm going to jazz up Spock's computer there with more blinking lights next.

It's still a work in progress...as these things tend to be.

Jon

Really very impressive! You build skills are incredible and I think yo should do at least the other half of Socks Station. Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks very much. If I had the room, I would build the other section to the right. I just don't have the space here...although I did just go in there and take a very critical look to see if maybe I turned it I could squeeze it in there. I MIGHT be able to but would be a lot of work. I eventually plan to sell it and if the interested party wants it, I would build it at that time.

:popcorn
Jon

Last edited:
Hey, Will (Feek61). Thought you'd be happy to hear I'm finally starting to revamp my Science Station with the correct graphics on the blinky light panels.

I saw you have the blinky patterns + groupings figured out for the one above the scanner, did you ever do the same for the one above Spock's computer?

Jon

Great! I saw this one where you have the chart worked out:

Science7Gridandtoggles-1.jpg

Was looking for similar chart for this one but can't seem to find it:

Science-5.gif

Jon

Hey Brian. Long time no see! Yes, working on updating and improving the blinky panels. I'm in the process of installing this rotary switch station. Just need to motorize it:

0Rotary.jpg

It should provide a lot of sequencing flexibility.

Jon

Does anyone else out there have any information on the patterns/sequences for the blinking panels on Spock's Science Station?

Thanks in advance!

Jon

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back