Dark knight Rises offical costume

Batman2099

hi there was just wondering if their was going to be an official costume being released. iv tried looking all over the internet for news on these outfits but i have heard nothing, no images anywhere.

ive found a local place here that claims to have "deluxe" licensed suits, (Batman Costume and Joker Costume - Batman and Batgirl<br>Costume for Kids, Toddler, Girls and Adult) i was thinking of going over there in the next few days and see if there is anything worth modding. Hope this helps ;)

The "Deluxe" looks like absolute crap by pretty much any costumer's standard, don't mention RPF standards, but I guess not bad for only $62, and the "Grand Heritage" is only a little better and totally not worth the $274 asking price, for that much you'd be better off saving up for a UD Replicas riding suit. For the most part the officially licensed costumes that you see out there for any franchise are utter crap, some of the super high end Rubies are decent, or so they seem from the pictures, but aren't that accurate and you pay a premium for them. The only decent licensed costumes from Anovos and UD Replicas, both are pricey but are highly regarded by RPFers; UD, in my opinion, are a particularly good deal given how much a set of regular riding leathers cost theirs aren't all that much more and can be used as a costume to boot.

yeah the suits are absolute crap but the price point is right, the only thing i would actually do with one of these is to cannibalize the suits to make cut outs to make a "real" suit lol i can understand why people make there own and as for ud replicas the price point is way to high in my opinion for a loose fitting suit (1200$+ for that capt america) they look nice solid quality just not taylored to the wearer.....just my 2 cents .

From an 'official' merchandise standpoint, UD Replicas makes the best looking suit to build a costume out of, just add cowl and cape.

On a similar note and I didn't want to start a new thread to ask, does anyone know if the Grand Heritage suits from the official costume manufacturers are of acceptable quality? Specifically looking at the Catwoman TDKR costume for my gf as I'll be in the UD Replicas TDK suit and we were thinking of going as a themed couple this Halloween. My gf is not a cosplayer and doesn't care for screen accurate, just needs it to fit right and not look cheap.

I know the Batman TDK Grand Heritage suit sucks, but wondering if anybody here has had experience with other Grand Heritage level costumes from this company, thanks in advance.

On a similar note and I didn't want to start a new thread to ask, does anyone know if the Grand Heritage suits from the official costume manufacturers are of acceptable quality? Specifically looking at the Catwoman TDKR costume for my gf as I'll be in the UD Replicas TDK suit and we were thinking of going as a themed couple this Halloween. My gf is not a cosplayer and doesn't care for screen accurate, just needs it to fit right and not look cheap.

I know the Batman TDK Grand Heritage suit sucks, but wondering if anybody here has had experience with other Grand Heritage level costumes from this company, thanks in advance.
Well,
It doesn't look bad, compared to what some other "official" cossies can look like. The belt looks kinda cheesy(your basic molded rubber), but the mask and "ears" seem okay.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back