DC-15s side arm blaster for Republic Commandos

Of course. I have the Pepakura files of the DC 15s side arm blaster and the DC-15S Clone blaster, but not for free and only for the viewer.

Ich sehe schon, das einzige das ich nicht selbständig ohne eine Komplettanleitung zusammen gebastelt bekomme lol, irgendeine Chance das du mir eine Componentenliste gibst, an der ich mich austoben kann bis ich keine Lust mehr habe und dich auf Kien anbettel mir 2 oder 3 von den Soundplatinen zu bauen?

You probably been asked a thousand times but can I buy one ready built or parts to build myself and if so what price would required to buy one.

You probably been asked a thousand times but can I buy one ready built or parts to build myself and if so what price would required to buy one.

No. I can only offer you the STL files for a 3D printer or the Pepakra files. Sorry

Hi, awesome work. I have to make one for a friend, is there any possibility of getting STL files? I have a 3d printer. Thank you.
Hi, awesome work. I have to make one for a friend, is there any possibility of getting STL files? I have a 3d printer. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back