judge dredd helmet sculpt/ costume project ..

Cpl Potter

Sr Member
so i have been a fan of the movie costume since it came out as you can see in the photo . the fiberglass helmet next to the sculpture is about 8 ish years old , i have tried a couple times to make my own with little success . I ordered one from a forum member , but while i wait i thought i would try my hand at it again , if i do decide to mold this and make my own helmet , much like my deathdealer helm . I wont offer them for sale , to much hassle and there are already members here who offer them , this is just for me plus i prefer my helmets in fiberglass .

Last edited:
did a little practice run on some street judge armor today , not using this one just trial and error set , learned alot just today

Yopu doing an awsome Job on this, il be watching this with a very keen eye
Dredd has been a passion of mine for a number of years

small update , ive done another set , more accurate in shape and size , this part i will plasti dip black , and make the gold paldran/slats whatever you call them and i will plastic coat them , and then paint gold

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back