judge dredd helmet sculpt/ costume project ..

Discussion in 'Sculpture and Makeup Effects' started by Cpl Potter, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Cpl Potter

Cpl Potter Sr Member

so i have been a fan of the movie costume since it came out as you can see in the photo . the fiberglass helmet next to the sculpture is about 8 ish years old , i have tried a couple times to make my own with little success . I ordered one from a forum member , but while i wait i thought i would try my hand at it again , if i do decide to mold this and make my own helmet , much like my deathdealer helm . I wont offer them for sale , to much hassle and there are already members here who offer them , this is just for me plus i prefer my helmets in fiberglass .

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  2. Cpl Potter

Cpl Potter Sr Member

did a little practice run on some street judge armor today , not using this one just trial and error set , learned alot just today

3. Supa troop

Supa troop Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yopu doing an awsome Job on this, il be watching this with a very keen eye
    Dredd has been a passion of mine for a number of years

4. Cpl Potter

Cpl Potter Sr Member

small update , ive done another set , more accurate in shape and size , this part i will plasti dip black , and make the gold paldran/slats whatever you call them and i will plastic coat them , and then paint gold

5. morbius

morbius New Member

any update on this. id like to see how that judge armor came out

6. judgedredd

judgedredd Sr Member

looking good :)